Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Takahashi Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeiku Takahashi
Gennin
Jeiku Takahashi

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

Takahashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Takahashi Clan   Takahashi Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:05 am

Name: Lightning Scar/Mark (whatever you will)

History: As the foremost clan for many generation in the Hdden Cloud village, the Takahashi clan prospered bringin forth many powerful ninjas among the ranks of the ninja there. It was not too last however as a rival clan decimated the entire Takahashi sector by use of the forbidden technique known as limelight whilst they celebrated their familial celebration. The rival clan, known as Hasage quickly ursurped their title as most powerful clan free of any charges that might have been brought against them for the terrible destruction they caused due to inadequate evidence. There is only one known survivor at the moment but it is truly unknown to just how many survived the onslaught.

Description: The Lightning Scar is a scar like birthmark quite rarely found on the upper arm(left or right, by chance) of a member of the Takahashi clan, it differs from person to person but always takes on the form of a tribal rune of unknown origin, this is however only it in it’s dormant state. The mark when activated glows with a bright hue of the users chakra color and grows in both size(branching out in an archaic way) and glow intensity as more energy is held within it or channeled through it. In it’s prime the mark would look somewhat like this picture below (but of course the designs would be different since the mark is never the same for any two members)
Takahashi Clan 1421_tk01esta_2953_0001-1

And in contrast these are some examples of what the mark would be in it’s dormant state
Takahashi Clan Ist2_793187_tribal_art_collection_0

Abilities: The Lightning Scar‘s abilities are vast and can be utilized in many ways depending of course on the level of mastery the user is able to implement. Foremost, the scar channels, concentrates and amplifies the chakra (which takes on the lightning nature) in the arm where it can then be funneled. Members of the clan, gaining a great amount of experience in their rigorous training with the scar, have been called lightning manipulators due to their apparent mastery of the element. Another use of the scar is to store excess chakra gathered by the user, that is ambient in the air, or attacks aimed towards them if they are skilled enough. (the mark grows and becomes uncannily visible if there is chakra in it, so it is common for clansmen to hide it with their shirtsleeve or something else of the sort) The trump card of the scar is to violently discharge all the stored chakra at once instead of merely in increments, but this puts the user at great risk to major or even permanent damage due to the massive concentration of sheer power that can be released should the user be that strong.

Symbol: Takahashi Clan Taka
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Takahashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahashi Clan   Takahashi Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:06 am

alread a lightning clan
Back to top Go down
Jeiku Takahashi
Gennin
Jeiku Takahashi

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Takahashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahashi Clan   Takahashi Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:09 am

my clan is quite vastly set apart from the jousen clan, it's really pretty different except for the lightning part
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Takahashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahashi Clan   Takahashi Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:11 am

explain how so...because your not explaining shit in that post your just saying words trying to be smart...which your not good at
Back to top Go down
Jeiku Takahashi
Gennin
Jeiku Takahashi

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Takahashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahashi Clan   Takahashi Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:15 am

umm are you mad at me or something? because you're really getting all worked up for nothing. i think you should just calm down; plus im pretty sure im smarter than you think so

ok differences whereas they control through the palm and forefinger we use our arm, they are weirdo divine holy protectors, we are a discernable clan within a ninja nation, and there are quite obviously abilites such as the container scar aspect which set us apart as well; plus the creator and only member of that clan hasnt been on in awhile and only has 6 posts. Also in defense my clan is a bit more detailed than hers
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Takahashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahashi Clan   Takahashi Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 am

that means nothing you have marks but you still control lightning and im smarter than you thats why i have admin and thats why im 19...and im perfectly calm..
Back to top Go down
Jeiku Takahashi
Gennin
Jeiku Takahashi

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Takahashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahashi Clan   Takahashi Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:28 am

so you're calm, is that why you are going to absurd measures to fight with me, saying belligerent comments in order to put me down in some way? I'm sorry but you should face the fact that you are being immature and taking your obviously unstable emotional state into the the approval factor of my clan. You have admin however because you know the people on the site better than I do, it has nothing whatsoever to do with skill, it never does, i know this because that is how I have become admin in the past although I am very efficient in the manageing of sites. Age is not a factor here, you can be 36 and still be less knowledgeable than somebody younger than you.
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Takahashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahashi Clan   Takahashi Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:35 am

ok your one step away from being banned for you being rude to an admin oh and clan is denied you want a lightning clan join jousen end of story
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Takahashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahashi Clan   Takahashi Clan Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:38 am

Pwned...
Sorry just had to do that. Anyways, yeah, if you want a lighting clan, join Jousen. And FYI, I don't even know Light that much. He's admin because of his skill and knowledge.
Back to top Go down
https://narung.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Takahashi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahashi Clan   Takahashi Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takahashi Clan
Page 1 of 1