Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Hina (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Momo
Gennin
Momo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

Meeting Hina (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm

Momo came to Snow Village, and she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Hina
Gennin
Hina

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Hina looked around looking shy her brown hair swayed in the direction the wind was blowing cause of the cold air but even so Hina wasn't cold. She sighed and looked at the sky and just stared. At a far distance she was standing not seeing momo or anyone else. she just kept staring at the sky that was white "this place is so lifeless but yet quiet...i like quiet but will i like it enough to stay in solitude..."
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Rey wandered around the Snow Village. He remembered the first time he came here. Rey then saw a girl not far away from him and ran over.
"Greetings, my name is Rey. Rey Ketsueki."
Back to top Go down
https://narung.forumotion.net
Momo
Gennin
Momo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Momo came around. "Man it's cold hey there I'm Momo." Momo said.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Zeros was asleep in a nearby tree. He was waiting for nightfall to go steal a Ice jutsu Scroll from the Village Vault.
Back to top Go down
Hina
Gennin
Hina

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:23 pm

She looks at him no smile on her face looking at the strangers face "hi...im Hina Kuni...do you have papers to be in this country?" she sighs
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Rey looked up and saw Zeros.
"Hey Nee-san, and no."
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Zeros fell out of the Tree. "Ow... damnit..." He stood up and looked around. "OH CRAP... THE'RE ON TO ME!"
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Rey sighed and facepalmed himself. His brother was always like this.
"Nee-san, you're an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:45 pm

Zeros bolted towords the Kage's building.
Back to top Go down
Hina
Gennin
Hina

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:26 am

"im sorry but as a royal member of the snow country i must ask you to leave...it is now my duty to apply force on those ninja who have no rights to be here...I wish not to do this so please leave. " Looks at zeros "and you young ninja, im afraid i must ask the same i am deeply sorry but rules are indeed rules...i ask you to follow them as I am following mine...which is to stay here...i am forbidden to leave because my ability and my family seating. As of now the village men, woman and children all left the country...there is not much of a use to destroy it leave it as it is please...and yes i know your both missing ninja...you... are of akatsuki" points at rey "and your are of the mist of the seven swordsmen...you are both here to attack I'm sure but I asure you the country is already broken...sorry, to disapoint please just do as i ask. It would be best for me I am already locked in solitude..." she looks up at the sky "the country was once beautiful when my father was king of ice...then the war happened...i don't know who they were, but they killed him...and all ninja and commoners left...I was forbidden to leave and I was also helpless...my life in ruins...quiet suffering...I gotten so used to this Snow country that i could ware summer clothing and i would feel no breeze...i will be for ever in soitude" a tear drops from her left eye
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:35 am

Zeros turned around to look at Hina "I am so sorry, I was once a man of good intentions and was going to use the 7 Swordsmen for GOOD. However, the world showed me they do not appretiate out servaces, and I'm afrid that I must do this." He then ran up to the royal palace. "Lighting style: Lighting Bolt Jutsu!" A Huge Lightning Bolt came from the sky and hit the roof of the Building.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 am

Rey sighed.
"Although it is true that I'm a member of the Akatsuki, I do not intend on harming this village. After all, it is already in ruins. If you insist on forcing me to leave, I will not hesitate to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Hina
Gennin
Hina

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:45 pm

Grabs rey's hand and place it on her stomach where the heart beats. "then kill me...I am the last of my country...I don't belong ...just do me a favor and peirce my heart..." she cries and looks at zeros "you destroyed my home and my life i have nothing...kill...me..."
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Rey turned his head and chuckled.
"Sadly, I cannot do that. Killing you would grant me nothing in return."
Back to top Go down
Hina
Gennin
Hina

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:09 pm

she cries and falls
Back to top Go down
Momo
Gennin
Momo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Momo looked around, and she noticed that she was crying. "Are you okay?" Momo asked.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Rey tapped Momo on the shoulder.
"People that are crying usually isn't okay."
Back to top Go down
Hina
Gennin
Hina

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:25 pm

she lays in the snow crying "solitude"
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Rey sighed.
"I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Momo
Gennin
Momo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:34 pm

"Hey talk to me." Momo said.
Back to top Go down
Hina
Gennin
Hina

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:35 pm

she continues to cry
Back to top Go down
Momo
Gennin
Momo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Momo went to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:23 am

Zeros ran out of the burning wrackage of the building with a huge scroll under his arm. "I'm very sorry about this, if there is anything I can do in return, just contact me." He started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:00 am

Rey sighed and walked over to Hina.
"Alright, I'll kill you if you really want me to."
A crystalised blood lance formed in Rey's right hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hina (OPEN)   Meeting Hina (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Hina (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next