Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delacroixa Delacroix
Gennin
Delacroixa Delacroix

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Siela was just walking around the beach just waiting for someone to meet her she wanted to meet the Tsuichikage, and she is in 7 Swordsmen.

Last edited by Siela on Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 pm

OoC: Hyo is the Tsuichikage.
Back to top Go down
Hyo
Sage
Hyo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Hyo had decided to take the day off from his massive amount of paperwork and go to the beach. As he walked down the beach his katana at his waist and his concealed under his white and brown robe (he left his oversized hat at the office) he walked gently he came across a pretty young lady with a sword at her waist. Hyo instinctively reached up to tip his hat slightly as a sign of courtesy forgetting he wasn't wearing it then he chuckled as he said Hello miss.
Back to top Go down
Delacroixa Delacroix
Gennin
Delacroixa Delacroix

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:12 pm

"Hello to yourself I'm Siela." Siela said. Siela wanted to know who he is, and she kept her sword at her side, which she calls Angelflower. Siela looked at him, and she smiled. "So, who might you be?" Siela asked. Siela is more getting a chance of living her life the way she wants. She wants Sieg by her side, but this might be asking too much.
Back to top Go down
Hyo
Sage
Hyo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:27 pm

I am Shodaime Tsuichikage at your service miss Hyo said as he did a slight bow out of respect seeing as he didn't have his hat to tip. Though you may call me Lord Tsuichikage.

Hyo saw her sword in her hands and combined that with the scarred mist village headband and tried to go through the list of people who has a bounty on their head or was in Iwa's Bingo book You wouldn't happen to be a member of the Seven Swordsman who failed to overthrow the mizukage a while back would you.
Back to top Go down
Delacroixa Delacroix
Gennin
Delacroixa Delacroix

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:57 pm

"I am a Seven Swordsmen member yes." Siela said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo
Sage
Hyo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Well that means that you have a hefty bounty on your head but that isn't what I care about. What I do care about is testing my Kenjutsu against one of the legendary Seven swordsman of the Mist Hyo said as he threw off his robe revealing his black sleevless shirt bandaged arms and black pants and shoes. His sword was hung at his waist as he waited to see if Siela would accept his challenge
Back to top Go down
Delacroixa Delacroix
Gennin
Delacroixa Delacroix

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:11 pm

"I'm a new member but undercover." Siela said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo
Sage
Hyo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Well that will be no fun then.Hyo said as he walked back over to his robe with his harm stretched outwards but not letting his guard down just incase.
Back to top Go down
Delacroixa Delacroix
Gennin
Delacroixa Delacroix

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Siela begins to cry, and she fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hyo
Sage
Hyo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Hyo drops his cloak before putting it on letting it fall to the ground again before running over to Siela to comfort her though is ready to move at a muscle's tention What is wrong Siela
Back to top Go down
Delacroixa Delacroix
Gennin
Delacroixa Delacroix

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:08 pm

"Siela isn't my real name." Siela said. Siela knew this might be doing something more, but she has to keep a secret.
Back to top Go down
Hyo
Sage
Hyo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Well for now I think that it will do especially seeing as that is how you introduced yourself to me so could you please tell me what is wrong. Hyo said ready to flee but starting to worry. The seven swordsman were supposed to be heartless killers but here he is talking to someone that claimed to be under cover amongst them having a nervous breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Delacroixa Delacroix
Gennin
Delacroixa Delacroix

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:47 pm

"Well I'm Kay Kaguya." Siela said. Siela only said her true name when she thought it be convienent.
Back to top Go down
Hyo
Sage
Hyo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Well that is a slightly better name mine as if you didn't know already is Emiko, Hyo but you may call me HyoHyo said knowing that the name she just gave him is a name on a list that he was given of rogues that were supposed Akatsuki members and giving her his real name wouldn't change anything cause if she really was a member of the akatsuki then she would have already known that he was Kyubi's Jinchuriki. I am hoping that the list wasn't as accurate as it seemed but if it is oh well one on one vs someone having a nervous breakdown wouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Delacroixa Delacroix
Gennin
Delacroixa Delacroix

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 pm

"You are the Kyubi's Jinchuriki I saw your name already." Siela said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo
Sage
Hyo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:13 pm

I was afraid that you were a member of the Akatsuki especially as beautiful as you are. Hyo said as she just connected the dots for him oh well I think I will ignore that as long as she doesn't attack me I will ignore that fact this time but the next one of us will most likely not be walking away alive. Well if you want for just this once we can forget that you are Akatsuki just so that we don't have to kill eachother.
Back to top Go down
Delacroixa Delacroix
Gennin
Delacroixa Delacroix

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:14 pm

"Actually I want to be your friend more than anything." Siela said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo
Sage
Hyo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Well as long as you are Akatsuki and I am a jinchuriki friendship will be a bit rough and i don't think that it would be good though as long as you promise not to attack anyone in my village I think we can arrange something. Oh and the same deal goes for your partner Hyo said trying to please her though he still doesn't quite trust her but was willing to give it a shot if it ensured the safety of everyone in his village.
Back to top Go down
Delacroixa Delacroix
Gennin
Delacroixa Delacroix

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:29 pm

"Hey right now I'm in 7 Swordsmen." Siela said.
Back to top Go down
Hyo
Sage
Hyo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:40 pm

That is true but still this offer extends to if and when you return to the Akatsuki especially seeing as if we do become friends I will find it personally hard to kill you should you attack and I believe you would feel the sameHyo said knowing she was a swordsman as well as atleast was in the akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Delacroixa Delacroix
Gennin
Delacroixa Delacroix

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:42 pm

"Send away for a priceless gift
One not subtle, one not on the list
Send away for a perfect world
One not simply, so absurd
In these times of doing what you're told
Keep these feelings, no one knows
What ever happened to the young man's heart
Swallowed by pain, as he slowly fell apart

And I'm staring down the barrel of a 45,(45)
I'm swimming through the ashes of another life(nother life)
There's no real reason to accept the way things have changed
Staring down the barrel of a 45

Send a message to the unborn child
Keep your eyes open for a while
In a box high up on the shelf, left for you, no one else
There's a piece of a puzzle known as life
Wrapped in guilt, sealed up tight

What ever happened to the young man's heart
Swallowed by pain, as he slowly fell apart

Everyone's pointing their fingers
Always condemning me
And nobody knows what I believe
I believe" Siela sings.
Back to top Go down
Hyo
Sage
Hyo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:05 pm

That is a nice song you are singing there though it is very sad sounding. Will you ever tell me what is bothering you or will you make me sit here and play guessing games though Hyo said though confident if he was to hang out with her he could pick up on what is bugging her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)   Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Hyo (Hyo and Siela)
Page 1 of 1