Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm

he stops before he leaves and turns around "a mercenaries job is to sieze and kill those who are wanted you are not wanted...he is...that is my score to settle with him...do you understand now.."
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 pm

" You should know to never turn or back on your opponent.... but i still don't understand you were gonna kill me and then you stopped .. it just doesn't make sense. "
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 pm

"i can't control my mark it controls me...that is why and you are no longer my opponent so do not make it that way please"
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:35 pm

" fine " Yuki layed there still bleeding
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:38 pm

he began to leave then stoped and turned around "im not supposed to care for others but here its a gennin scroll on healing jutsu heal your self up" he sighs and throws her the scroll and starts to leave
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:45 pm

Yuki just lays there still bleeding but only a loittle bit now
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:38 pm

"use it soon those jutsu i used on you will drain your chakra slow and painfuly as i said I am sorry and your no longer my prime objective and never were..." he is now gone in a flash of lightning
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Yuki grabbed the scroll and read it " seems easy enough " Yuki preformed needed handseals and started to heal herself " well that was nice of him "
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 am

When yuki awoke her wounds were nearly healed and as she sat up said said to herself "I hope Egress is ok" yuki thought a little bit more and then said "well of coarse he is probably perfectly fine....i hope"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3