Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:29 pm

The clone Egress hit crumbles and when the smoke disappears Yuki shouts " I am sure you remember this jutsu Egress ! " When Egress turns around he sees the real Yuki ontop of the pillar just completing a long row of handseals, then Yuki whispers " ice beam jutsu " A massive beam shoots out of yuki's eye and heads directly for Egress.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:39 pm

"Hmm you almost decipitated me with that...."

Suddenly, the ice beam faster and deadly hitted Egress right through his arm and he falls on the ground unable to reach the ring......

"gwah"

"Chidori Stream Release!"

Egress jabbed himself with the two chidoris and the raiton helped heal his wound and his injury is lessened.... however Yuki had already...
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:47 pm

As Egress was busy healing himself Yuki Quickly pushed off the pillars and with amazing speed grabbed the ring and moved atleast 10 away from Egress. " Looks like i won Egress " Yuki said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Egress laughed with no hint of surprise...

"Yes Yuki, well done! Seeing a vurnable spot..."

Egress got up...

"Yes.. you passed.."
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Yuki clenchs her fist, crushing the ring into pieces
" ok so now what? "
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:35 am

'Well, I think that would be all today..."

'Unless you wish to practice more jutsus..."
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:43 pm

" No i think i am good for now, besides i can practice by myself " Yuki sat down and and slammed her hand on the ground and an ice pillar sprouted out of the ground and yuki sat ontop of it and began to think.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:16 am

*Egress smiled*

"Alright, have fun training... still have some work to do."

Egress returns to his office...
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Yuki then stands up " Wait Egress why did you barely try "
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 pm

A chuckle is heard as in a distance a spark of lightning soon becomes a full figure of yellow lightning and only the eyes are visable as he looks at the girl and he stops and snickers "well now a little won't do no it won't do at all. at the looks of it you seem weak!" in a flash he is gone then reappears behinde her and points his index fingure at her. "and not very fast either...heh tell me little girl where is the man known as egress i have a little score to settle with all kage. if you tell me i promise to make your death quick and painless!" he snickers as the index fingure starts charging a chakra blast in the fingure not yet done but still charging. "well little girl where is he!" (i have permission so go cry)
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:19 pm

The real Yuki is down on the ground below " You must excuse my clone they don't talk to pathetic and unworthy people! "
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:24 pm

Light laughs and in that second he grabs her by the throat "a little too cocky now arn't we ninja!" his hand glows black and smashes into her chest sending her flying and appears behinde her kicks her up into the air then appears above her and does handsigns pointing both arms at her "twin dark dragon jutsu!" two dark dragons shot out from the fists and hit her into the ground. when he lands on the ground he chuckles and picks her up by the shirt and looks her in the eye "im not ganna say it again where is Egress!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Yuki looks so scared but then smiles and her face cracks and shatteres revaling a prefectly fine face ( just like gaara's sand armor ) " impressive you cracked my armor i even have a couple of bruises on my arms "
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 pm

"thats clever but see you don't know when to cooperate!!" his mark activates and his body becomes visable and now a haze of black lightning is around him as his hair changes black and his eyes pure black he smirks as his nails dig into her neck because they are now claws andhe twists his hand in a motion and slams it into your rib and keeps going so as the blood spurts on his face he laughs mencingly then he throws her across the area as he looks at her he face drenched in her blood "where is engress girl!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Yuki looks at him struggling to get up " i can see your not the playful type " Yuki finally stood up " what did Egress do to you anyway....or are you just one of those people that likes to kill? .... i'm gonna go with the second one "
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:50 pm

"don't make me ask again! where is egress!" slams his foot in the ground as the rocks fly in the air he kicks them all at her and then appears behinde her binding her so she can't dodge the attack then he smiles as more blood spurts up "well this is no good i might as well kill you now since you won't tell...well good bye girl!" we starts to get ready to pierce his hand through her chest
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:56 pm

" please don't call me girl my name is Yuki Rukia, and i will tell you where he is once you tell me why you have a score to settle with him "
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:59 pm

"sorry but thats for a need to know basis now yuki tell me or you be my 200th kill!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:04 pm

" wouldn't you kill me even if i told you, probably should die it was stupid and careless of me to underestimate you, hey atleast i'll be your 200th kill and you'll be known for killing the last member of the rukia clan "
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:05 pm

"you, ninja named of yuki what causes you to want to die?" mark slowly starts to deactivate
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:12 pm

" i just told you....i shouldn't of underestimated you, so kill me i disgraced me clan anyway "
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:13 pm

"and why do you say this" mark dies out and necklace is restored and now looks normal with yellow hair and drops her from his grip
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Yuki fell to the ground " he is in his office...."
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:19 pm

"thanks...and sorry for harming you i think..." he leaves and heads towards the office
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:20 pm

" don't be sorry it is my fault...i still don't get why you didn't kill me don't you want to finish me off "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)   The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Cell Training (Yuki and Kira)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next