Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Empty
PostSubject: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Rey waited for Raikuni in the ruined Mist Village. He had sent the invitation a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down
https://narung.forumotion.net
makio
Gennin
makio

Location : hiding in my home. controlling my 6 paths of pein to keep an eye on everyone

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:55 pm

ACTIONS: DEVA PATH

lightning clouds form above and they formed violently. it began raining hard. the clouds were thick and dark. the lightning was unnatually white and more violent than ever. lightning began to strike the land and created multiple crators. 3 lightning bolts strck one spot and deva path appeared with his sword drawn. walking out slowly from the huge crator, you see his features. he wore a dark old cloak with a few rips in it. it went down to his ankles and moved very little. he walked fast and without a sound. his hair went down his back and was white. his face was stern and mean looking. he looked about 16. and he needed to shave badly. but the biggest notice on his face was his eyes. they were grey and white. thifting between rings around this grey pupil.

well.. the leader of the akatsuki no doubt.

his voice sounded vicious. like one with no heart and with the means to kill. it was obvious he knew why he was here. the other man wanted him as an akatsuki. and he was interested. it would fill his life with purpose.

i am the deva path of pein. now you wanted to talk to me.. im sure this should be interesting..
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Rey chuckled. Rey tightened his headband which was covered in scratches.
"Well, I would like to know if you would join the Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Location : hiding in my home. controlling my 6 paths of pein to keep an eye on everyone

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:23 am

actions: deva path

deva path stared down the akatsuki man. the wind picks up on the area slightly. deava paths cloak fluttered and opened. it reveiled a steathsuit under it. tight ageanst his skin. it is as black as the night and looks like it has been in many battles. but it doesnt have a rip in it. deava path was muscular. but his small stature made it clear he was faster than most people. his eyes shifted and the grey got darker. now they were shifting and changing slightly every few minutes.

deva path stood there in the wind. his eye changing. he was analizing the situation and the battle field. coming up with battle plans. he was looking at the man and analizing his speed, stregnth, and power. deva paths eyes change back to original and he speaks slowly.

the akatsuki is a powerful organization. it will give me purpose in life. yes.. i will join

deva path twitches slightly and he hears a voice in the back of his head. it feels like something pressing on the back of his skull, trying to escape and gain control. deva path closes his eyes and hes in a endless white field. a man standing in fron of him. black chakra rods through his body are seen. an akatsuki robe covers most of his body. he has the rinnengan aswell. he speaks and his voice sounds angry.
(( this is inside of deva paths head, you cant hear this talking ))

nagato: yes, join the akatsuki. it will give you purpose but at what cost? you are going to have to fight that man. its the way of the initiation. so let me out, let me take control. i can beat him like nothing. like every time you have blacked out when you were younger. that was me, taking control and fighing your battles

deva path: no, you cant kill him. he will give me purpose in life. so go to hell you basterd. i may be your reincarnation but im nothing like you. i seek revenge, and i will get that with the akatsuki.

nagato: are you sure your not like me? i sought revenge. revenge will take over your life, just like it took over mine. fight your petty battle on your own. if you die, you will deserve it. but i will escape soon. you can count on that

nagato turns around and vanishes. immediately deva path opens his eyes and looks back at the akatsuki man. his eyes begin to flare with anger. without flinching he slams his palms to the ground and 1 other paths appear. huna path stand in fighting position. she has the same sword as deva path.

actions: huna path

huna sinks into the ground and stays hidden. somewhere underground, she moves to a spot to hide in untill needed to come out.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:32 am

Rey sighed.
"Two on one, not very fair is it?"
Rey reached into his backpack and pulled out a runeblade with a feint gold glow. He dashed toward the Deva Path and swung his blade forth.
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:44 am

deva path flickered out of sight. he appeared behind him making handsigns. he pulls them fast and almost unseen. massive amounts of electricity is being formed around us. his hiar glows yellows as he makes them. the handsigns are long and hard to complete.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Touch of the Lightning God [Raijin no Hadazawari]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:Raiton
The user gathers a large amount of chakra into his fingertips and converts it to electricity. The electricity then bursts from the fingertips and seeks out the victim. The lightning doesn't rend the flesh, but instead eletrifys the opponent, seeking out and attacking the heart and nervous system. The pain this jutsu causes is said to be unbearable. Victims of this jutsu frequently have heart attacks within 24 hours after being hit, so medical care is highly advised.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the lightning forms in his hand. within a few seconds it shoots from his finger tips and seeks him out. this jutsus is forbidden because it trackes the enemy and doesnt stop. it moves with incredible speed at rey.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:01 am

Rey knew there was no way he could dodge this. Instead, the focused his chakra onto the seals on his body.
"All Seals, Kai!" Rey screamed.
Rey was then enveloped in a typhoon of blood and when it receded, Rey's skin was dark red. He also had grew demon wings, claws, fangs, and a green third eye located on his forehead. Rey's wings then grew larger and he covered himself using the wings. It was able to block the justu but still sent a small shock into Rey's body.
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:11 am

actions deva path

deva used more handsigns and grinned. this time it didnt take as long to do them. he initiated his next jutsus and his eyes analized every mustle he moved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raigeki no Yoroi
(Lightning Strike Armor) Through the use of this technique, the user performs the needed seals and creates a disk of lightning above their head. The lightning then shoots down to envelop the user's body in a form of lightning armor. The armor provides protection against physical attacks and protects against lightning jutsu of B-rank or lower. In addition, the armor deals a heavy shock to anyone who directly strikes the user.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the white armored developed around his body and he grinned. he made even more handsigns and performed his next attack jutsu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yurezuchi no Jutsu
(Quaking Thunder Technique) The user raises their hand and a bolt of lightning strikes into their arm. The user will then proceed to slam their hand into the ground, cracking it and unleashing a torrent of lightning bolts through the ground and at the target.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

raising his arm lightning strunk it. he slamed it to the ground and he grinned evilly.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:45 am

Rey smiled and flew upward. Dodging the attack.
"Crimson Technique: Marionette."
Red strands of blood extended from Rey's fingertips and attached themselves onto the Deva Path.

OoC: I'm forcing the Deva Path to fight the Huna Path. Now fight!
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:58 am

actions huna path

huna jumps out of the ground and grins. jumping up with the RBOL ( raikunis blade of lightning ). slashing the strands of blood. they quickly reform back to normal. grinning huna makes handsigns and uses a jutsu.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rai no Muchi
(Whip of Lightning) Through the use of this technique, the user creates a long crackling whip of lightning. The length of the whip varies with the amount of chakra used, the whip impacts like a normal whip, and it has an added shocking property.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

huna faces rey and unleashes the technique. it flys extremely fast and hits the strings of blood.

deva faces huna from behind and holds his sword out. running at huna to strike her. but stops and jumps back. shaking slightly from the amount of lightning running through him now. his eyes grow angry and face rey
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:02 am

Rey smiled and landed.
"You are very skilled, welcome to the Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 am

actions huna path

huna smiles and his cloak flutters in the wind. his long rainbow coloured hair is slowing in the slight breeze. he turns around and poofs away into smoke. vanishing from the area light he entered. gone to un unknown place of violence and blood.

actions deva path

deva sits on the ground and shakes his head. his long white hair flows much in the same way. his black cloak practically untouched from the battle. his rinnegan eyes stare into reys eyes and shift once more. he is thinking of what his assignment is going to be. he stands back up and approaches rey. stareing at him.

wheres my cloak and ring?

wanting his ring and cloak he looks at the sky. the dark clouds are still there. forever folling devas sword.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:19 am

Rey disappeared in a blood typhoon and returned with an Akatsuki cloak and the 朱 ring.
"Here you go."
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:26 am

deva path grinned and watched him dissapeir. walking over the the robe and ring. deva picked up the robe and reached into the pocket. pulling out the shu ring. as he puts it on, it glows yellow. coordinating itsself with the lightning chakra running through him. as he puts on the robe, he throws teh black cloak on the ground. it catches on fire and burns. leaveing no evidence. deva frowns and looks back at the ground. picking at his cloak he shakes his head.

great now i have to go find him and get 5 more of these cloaks.

lightning pelts the ground around him and 3 bolts hit his head. he vanishes as the ust in the area clears from the multiple lightning strikes. after a few seconds the black clouds dissipate and the sun shines again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)   Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raikuni's Initiation(Rey and Raikuni)
Page 1 of 1