Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

raikunis mercenary training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
makio
Gennin
makio

Location : hiding in my home. controlling my 6 paths of pein to keep an eye on everyone

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

raikunis mercenary training Empty
PostSubject: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:55 am

actions: deva path

deva path walked into a large building. hes wearing his akatsuki robe and normal boots. as usual hes quiet upon entering. he has a hidden tattoo on his back. his hair goes down his back and glows lightly. he is prepared for whatever is to come during his new training.
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:01 am

in a distance you see something glimmer off from the light of the sun. then you see a figure with yellow hair and cut up gloves to the point of the knuckles. and waring clothing resembling that of an appearance of a kages clothing style. then the figure smirks as soon as he steps foot in the area. the figure then adjusts his gloves a bit and then through the clothing on his left arm a mark of a black dragon glows through the shirt. the figure then crosses his arms and looks at the other ninja. "so your my new recruit are you?" he smirks as he looks at the ninja "well you don't look like much...can you at least activate your mark or know how to you the raikou necklace?"
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Location : hiding in my home. controlling my 6 paths of pein to keep an eye on everyone

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:07 am

deva path walks up to him and looks him in the eyes. devas eyes are white and grey. with black rings. the white and gry alternate seperated by the black rings. he is the rinnegan master. he stares down his so called 'master'. deva looks at what the ninja is wearing, it looks like hes a kage. and as deva stares into his eyes he sences a great presence inside of him. as deva speaks his voice sound angry yet calm.

well you dont look like much either. but im sure we both have great skills. you will find im no ordinary ninja. my name is pein. and i dont know how to use them. if i did i wouldnt have to be in front of somebody so pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 am

he laughs "so modest...i hate that...so it seems to me you never heard of Light the Demon of the Sky...well ill have to fix that. in order to activate your mark you must fight someone who has theres activated. have fun...oroki mu!" the white necklace breaks and shatters and as soon as the glas hits the floor sparks shoot up from the ground and the body bursts into lightning as his appearance now becomes vague and his eyes now become white andhis whole body into lightning and only his eyes are visable. he then holds his arm up and his eyes spark into a black as his appearance changes as his hair goes black and dark wings appear as he is now visable and black lightning sparks around him as his hand is still up a black sword sparks with black lightning and forms in his hand and his chuckles and he spins it around on a chain. he stops and takes his stance. "well rinnegan ninja lets go!"
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 am

deva path simply pulls out his blade and activates his rinnengan. his blade glows white and discharges slightly. deva gets in a fighting stance and listens to every move you make. deva stops suddenly and pulls his cloak off. reveiling the tight black steatsuit under it. get throws it to the side and grins.

bring it on...
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:29 am

he smirks "the first stage is the one that seals your fate. i call it the day pain!" he chuckles as in one instant he flashes out and then in one second he appears behinde him and slashes then his keeps flashing out appearing in different areas slashing him and by the last one he slashes with his black lightning blade and once it hit him a colission of black lightning and raikuni cause him you fly back as he flashes out again. "this is pitiful!" he then takes out a red hilted sword and his right arm glows he punches the ground and a flare of lightning sparks as 3 creatures show up all having a sword and no feet a float with a red flame under them. "aggresive form legion of guilt. the legion of the sword!" he points at raikuni and then the legions then flash over to him ans slash at raikuni. from there he deactivates it and sheathes the redc hilted sword and then draws a circle around him and does hand signs
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:40 am

deva path makes handsigns before the first slash. lightning clones appear around him. he grins and vanishes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rai Bunshin no Jutsu
(Lightning Clone Technique) The lightning clone is actually a ball of electricity in side a normal clone because the user's chakra sustains the lightning the clone can sustain limited amounts of damage and can also shock its opponent.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as each clone gets destroyed light gets shocked by the clones abilities. deva grins and gets hit in the back by one of the legioons. he winces and slashes his sword back. destroying one. the other two get destroyed from electricution. deva grins and make handsigns. finishing them within 2 seconds. he gathers electricity in his hands and shoots it out of his fingers. an almost impossible move to dodge

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Touch of the Lightning God [Raijin no Hadazawari]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:Raiton
The user gathers a large amount of chakra into his fingertips and converts it to electricity. The electricity then bursts from the fingertips and seeks out the victim. The lightning doesn't rend the flesh, but instead eletrifys the opponent, seeking out and attacking the heart and nervous system. The pain this jutsu causes is said to be unbearable. Victims of this jutsu frequently have heart attacks within 24 hours after being hit, so medical care is highly advised.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:45 am

he is hit by all of the jutsus but last one due to the critical chakra around the circle he is now in he pulls out a kunai and he smirks and looks at the ninja "i call this jutsu deaths perfection and your about to see why!" he roles up his sleave to his right arm and digs the kunai in his arm. though he feels none of this pain the pain is directed to raikuni along with the blood mysteriously drips down raikuni's body "see while im in this circle with this chakra barier i can not be harmed and if i stab my self you feel it and no wounds or injuries will be delt to me! its a perfect killing tool! now do you see why im one of the elite 5! or do i need to keep explaining it to you!!!"
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:07 am

deva path winces and feels his arm slice open. grinning slightly he makes his handsigns. completeing them easily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kirin (麒麟)[1]
Type: S-rank, Offensive, Long Range (10m+)
User: Sasuke Uchiha
Debut (Manga): Chapter 391
Kirin is an extremely powerful, one-shot lightning technique that strikes in the blink of an eye. The user draws lightning directly from thunder clouds to supplement the power of his or her strike, and controls it with chakra. Because the technique uses natural lightning as opposed to elemental chakra, its power easily outmatches all other Lightning Releases. However, the extreme preparation time required also decreases the technique's efficiency. This technique in the absence of active thunder clouds requires Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique or other such techniques to produce the necessary storm conditions to initiate it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

deva gets struck my many lightning bolts. the power of this technique increases with each bolt. deva waits for the force field to stop in order to attack him. preparing to run.
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:10 am

he coughs up blood from the chakra usage but then activates his mark as his whole appearance changes his body becomes stable again and the chakra barier gets stronger as he picks up the kunai and jabs in into his palm sending the pain into raikuni then he slices up his arm
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:17 am

deva path winces again and glares at him. the kirin technique getting stronger with each one. the mark on his back begins glowing lightly as he gets stabbed. the coulds above get thicker and the white lightning strikes deva faster. his rinnegan eyes shift.

actions: animal path

animal path poofs into the area. hes wearing plain black shorts and no shirt or shoes. he roars and makes handsigns. a double headed dog poofs in and barks at light from behind
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:21 am

"second stage the encounter with the beasts!" he deactivates the jutsu then does handsigns quickly and before you could move he touches the ground as 10 large gates appear in the area then they all seperate by 40ft apartand the first gate opens as i become a blur and not visable "this is called the gates of perfection...good luck!" he laughs and no is gone
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:30 am

actions deva path

deva stands in the center and grins.

did you forget already? i have 6 bodys each with a specific purpost.. this will be easy....

deva grins and runs into a gate. looking for him. keeping his sences active he looks. not fining him, he runs out and into another gate.

actions animal path

animal path roars and handsigns. summoning a few more double headed dogs. 4 of the dogs run into gates and vanish. animal sits down and coordinates them
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 am

(read the jutsu description you cant go to one gate to the otherwith out defeating a beast all in which it takes one day to get to one gate (one 1hour in the ninja world) but 1 day in the genjutsu) A beast walks out of the gate and it has a mark on its head as it punches the ground and a metal mace the size of a tower is lifted into the air by the gigantic beast.
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:39 am

deva path looks at the beast and grins. lightning still striking him and making his kirin more powerful. his entire body is covered in lightning and is gloing. discharging wildly trying to be released. jumping back farther away from the but he uses the jutsu roars wildly. the blast of lightning stikes the large beast and it roars with pain. the lightning runs through his veins. making him writh with pain. ginning deva runs at him with his sword drawn. focusing on the massive beasts mustle movements with his rinnegan. raikuni gets more agrivated at lights pitifulness to hide behind such beasts.

deva dodges one of his strikes and runs up the side of the beast. approaching his head. in the middle of his chest deva cuts the beastschest open. making a deep, painful cut along it. raikuni dodges a swipe and gets to his neck. grinning he pulls hus sword and digs it in the beasts neck. he roars louder and devagets hit by one of his arms. he lands on his back and gets up. pain runs trough his back but he ignores it.

the beast sways and falls on his chest. the sword dig deeper in his nevk as he lands. deva runs over and pulls the sword out. getting back into fighting position. the beast is dead. deva grins and stands tall and silent waiting.
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:44 am

one and a half days pass and a clear path is made for you to head to the second gate which is another half a day but on your way you bump into a beast small but very powerful.

Description-
name:Bosaku
Power: to make everything into an illusion
Weapon type:a metal pole that turns into any weapon
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:05 am

deva sees teh small beast and grins. activating his rinnegan immediately. he notices a weakness. the metal pole is a conductor. and deva knows not to look it in the eyes inorder to avert its power. immediately raikuni begins making handsigns and grinning. stareing at the beasts legs. avopiding his face at all costs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blazing Raikiri
The user gathers Lightning chakra into thier hands. Unlike, it's sister jutsu. This uses THE STRONGEST TYPE OF LIGHTNING. It uses Bloodred Lightning. IT is so powerful it is said to make a body part numb after it is hit with it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

deva rins as the blazing raikiri forms on his arm. it forms quickly and perfectly. deva avoids eye contact with the beasts eyes and the blazing raikiri forms even faster. he runs and the beast dodges the first try. grinning the mark on his back glows brighter without realizing and the raikiri gets more powerful. he feels it numming his arm slowly. deva tryies again and it hits. the beast howls with pain as his flesh is torn apart from the raikiri. the beast lashes out and hits him with the metal pole. trying to get deva to look in its eyes. but deva grins and keeps eyes on the beasts feet. pulling out his sword he runs and cuts the beast open. deva gets hit again and it jumps on him. trying to use its mind tampering.

without looking in its eyes a rasengan forms in devas hand and he shoves it in the already open shest. it howls and blood flies everywhere. the beast shutters and dies on top of deva. he spits out some of his own blood from his mouth and pushes the beast off. walking slowly away from the dead carcuss.
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:07 am

2nd gate opens up and a beast of fire and lightning walks out both beasts pick up their weapons and go to attakc him
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 am

deva read the mustle movements and saw them coming to attack. he made handsigns and completed them almost immediately

-------------------------------------------------------

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Range: Mid (5m-10m), Far (10m
Description: Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals, a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water, the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as it pulls them away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

deva grinned as the flame beast was swept away and deva jumped back dodging the attack of the lightning creature. deva knows the fire beast and deal with the water and will be distracted just long enough to deal with the lightning creature. as deva jumped back he made more handsigns.

----------------------------------------------------------
Mizu no Tatsumaki - Tornado of Water
Type: Attack + Defense Per Turn
Range: Close (0-5m)
Description: Mizu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts as a barrier against attacks and can also knock an opponent backwards if they come in contact with it.
------------------------------------------------------------

the lightning close gets knocked back and weakened as the water absorbs some of the lightning from him. deva runs at him and slashes him him multiple times. it dodges the first 2 but begins getting hit. it groans with pain and shoots deva with lightning. deva dodges it and slashes the beasts neck. it bleeds out and falls to the ground. deva grins and looks at the lightning beast. cutting its head off and waiting for the fire creature to come back. paying attention to the surroundings
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:38 am

the mark on kuni starts to burn then a path opens up and 20 wolf like beasts charge at him each one has a different element
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:49 am

actions deva path

deva winces a bit as the mark burns and the rinnegan eyes shift colours. he makes handsigns and the mark glows more, getting closer to being activated. he completes them and initiates the jutsu.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Violent Thunderclap [Hageshii Jinrai]
Jutsu: Ninjutsu
An extremely powerful Raiton ninjutsu that requires the pinnacle of chakra control to perform. The user gathers massive amounts of chakra into his palms and flattens it out into a disc extending over each hand that absorb any ambient electricity. Once the discs have collected enough ambient energy, the user smashes his palms together, creating a deafening thunderclap accompanied by a hemispherical electric shockwave that travels outward from the hands. With all of this occurring within a few seconds, it is clear to see why the utmost of chakra control is required.
----------------------------------------------------------------

deva grins and smashes his hands together. the wave of lightning hits all of the dogs. hurting most and destroying half. 3 dogs approach faster and unharmed. they were lightning element. the other 7 walk slower, wounded fro the powerful lightning blast. deva gets more irritated and is geting sick of this trial. he makes more handsigns and completes them, initiating his next jutsu.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Mid (5m-10m), Far (10m
Description: Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals, a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water, the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as it pulls them away.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

the tachnique destroys 2 of the lightning ones and 5 of the wounded ones. deva grins and jumps at them. slashing at the lightning one. it dodges teh first strike and bites devas leg. he winces and cuts the dogs head off. not bothering with the dead head still latched on him he runs over and cuts one of the dogs open. the otehr dodges and tries to bite him. deva dodges and cuts teh last one open. he reaches down and pulls the dead dog head off of him. looking around ith his rinnengan activated he waits for the next enemy
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:57 am

3rd gate opens up and you see weapons flung at you but no creature is seen doing so
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:59 am

actions deva path

deva dodges and gets confused. dodging all of the incoming weapons he makes handsigns.

-------------------------------------------------
Chakra Kenpa no Ame - Chakra Detecting Rain
Range: Any
Description: This Ninjutsu technique allows the user to blanket a wide area with a downpour of rain. They can maintain a connection to the rain and tell when someone is obstructing it, making it an excellent location technique. The user can even detect the individual’s chakra level and skill.
Limit: Suiton Element.
-------------------------------------------------

deva grins and the rain begins to fall

(( please say if hes invisible, or just in the gate ))
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:02 am

(not visable to the human eye i was trying to say that but i presed send sorry) the creature still not visable to the human eye and the weapons are still being thrown
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:11 am

deva sences teh creatures charka and grins. the chakra outline becomes visible to the rinnegan eyes. but it is still not visible. ginning and stareing at the slight blue fu of the chakra. deva is glad he has the chakra detecting rain at his disposal. he makes handseals quickly and gets hit in the leg by a sebon. he winces again and the mark is almost active. deva is getting irritated by the trial and getting angry.he performs the jutsu

-------------------------------------------------------
Numbing Palms
The user gathers lightning chakra around his hands(palms) and when they touch any part of the enemy it becomes numb.
----------------------------------------------------------

deva grins and appears nevt to the target. knowing hes tehre only from teh chakra rain. he hits one of the beasts arms and it falls to the side. grinning he jumps back and makes teh handseals ahain. performing the technique again deva hits teh other arm. as he does the beast kicks him in teh face and sends deva flying back. deva lands on his feet and pulls out his sword. not having to worry about kunai, shuriken, or sebon anymore.

deva runs at him and slashes him multiple times. it gets hit by all and kicks deva again. deva grunts and get more furious. lunging at the invisible beast, going through its body. grinning deva pulls out and jumps backwards. waiting for the 4th gate to open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raikunis mercenary training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next