Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village

Go down 
+2
Kira
Egress Uchiha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:16 pm

Yuki looks at him " come on you gotta give me sometime to think .... you can't just spring it on me and expect me to respond in 5 seconds "
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:20 pm

"And you expect me to trust you? But very well, I'll give you 3 days to think abot it."
Rey sealed himself again and left. When he was walking away, he left a paracite on Yuki which climbed onto her neck and dug into her skin.
Back to top Go down
https://narung.forumotion.net
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:53 pm

" What about 5 days !!!! " Yuki shouts to Rey
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:10 am

"Have it your way. 5 days it is then."
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:55 am

Zeros appeared "Rey you little basterd, Did you think I couldn't track you here?"
He then shook his head "I thought mother and father raised you better then force everything, oh well, I'll have to fix their mistake."
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:04 am

Rey didn't say anything. He just kept walking. His cloak swayed in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Suddenly, the pathaway begen to close for Rey......

and he stood there staring at Zero and Yuki.....

both staring at him.... no breath.... no blinking... just staring....
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Zeros sighed "Rey, drop it. It seems easy to notice Yuki here dosen't want to help you. I dont like the way you force people to do what you want. I've been watching you for a long time, Rey, I've seen what you've done. I'll ask you one last time. Leave this girl and her Village alone." He looked over at Egress for a short moment beore returning his attention to Rey.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:26 pm

"Why should I? But since I won't be able to leave for a while, I'll have a little fun."
Rey smiled and held up his arms.
"First and Second Seals, Release! Crimson Technique: Marionette."
Dark red strands of blood extended from Rey's fingertips. They attached onto Zeros' limbs.
"Now, Zeros is under my control, and just in case you try to attack me, Crimson Realm."
Rey sent himself into the Crimson Realm and left very tiny openings for the blood strings.

OoC: Zeros, now you'll have to fight Yuki. And also, the Marionette strings are indestructable by physical means and jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Zeros frowned as he srings connected. "Rey, you manipulative basterd, I'm going to rip your head from your body whe I get out of this damned Jutsu." He then looked over at Yuki. "I am... very sorry..."
He drew Devastation and Ran at her.

OoC: Rey you son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:45 pm

OoC: Egress, I'm also making Zeros attack you so you have 4 choices.
1. Avoid Zeros and he destroy the village trying to find you.
2. Kill Zeros, save the village, but gets the nuisance out of my way.
3. Let Zeros defeat you and Yuki, Zeros knocking botth of you uncontious, then, I come in and take both of you back to the Akatsuki base.
4. Get another Kettsueki member to enter the Crimson Realm and beat me up. Since I can't use any other jutsus while using marionette, I'll either be beaten up, or I let Zeros break free. Note that there are only two other Ketsueki members and one's on my side, and the other is Blade which is preoccupied and dosen't log on much.
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:50 pm

An ice sword forms in yuki's hand and she stands still having a blank look on her face and waiting for zero to attack.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Zeros swung Devastation, Shattering the Ice sword. "REY, LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!"
OoC: #1. Dont wait for Rey to post #2. I'm Zeros not Zero
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Yuki forms two ice swords in both of her hands and stands still, waiting for Zeros ( <---- are you happy now? ) to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:06 pm

"Yuki, try and keep a good distance away, I'm going to try a way to break this but it will harm anything around me!" Small pulses of lightning start forming around Zeros.
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Yuki jumped back getting 20 feet away from zeros and the ice swords melt.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:23 pm

"Loos like I'll have to let you go Nee-san. Altough, if I come out of the Crimson Realm, I'll be stuck with an angry Yuki and a pissed off Nee-san. I have to leave sooner or later so don't kill me when I exit the Crimson Realm."
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:28 pm

" I'm not angry " Yuki says " just leave and never come back "
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:38 pm

"I can't, Egress barracaded all the paths out the village. I'm stuck here for a while wether you like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Zeros sighed "Rey, You have ten seconds to let me go or the discharge will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:47 pm

Rey sighed.
"Fine, I'll let you go. But unless you agree to not harm me in any way, I'm not coming out of the Crimson Realm."
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:59 pm

" ok won't won't attack you if you let zeros go "

Last edited by Yuki rukia on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Rey let loose of the blood strings and transported himself out of the Crimson Realm.
"If any of you can get me out of this place, I'll stop bothering you for a while."
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Egress walsk out of his office and sees Rey standing there....

"Can't get out can you?"
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:03 pm

"I don't need any help from you traitor. In fact, I'd rather get mauled by Zeros and Yuki."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village   A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Spring/Hope of the Mist Village
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next