Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aisu's Visit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Aisu walks into the village her blue hair shimmers with the sun and her akatsuki clothing blows in the direction the wind. SHe walks up to the village gates and jumps over it with ease. she then sighs knowing that the area was filled with water she touches the ground and from the cracks a water lick creature breaks through and is twirls like a snake. Aisu pointed to a random building and the creature of water attacked the buildings. Aisu closed her eyes as she held one handsign ans opens her eyes as a moon symbol appears in her left eye. soon a tsunami was sent at the kage office completly overflowing the area in water. Aisu jumped ontop of the water and ran twards the point of the kage office touching the water a demon mark on her neck activates and poison haze is sent into the water killing anything that breathes the poison other than she. from here she sits down as the kage office is being destroy by the snake creature then the poison and water resides she jumps to the ground and begins to walk away "pitty these ninja were never worthy to live, even if run by the akatsuki well whats done is done"
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: ..............   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Egress smiles

The Mist Village of the Land of Water was destroyed....

However, all of the Mist ninja are alrady gone....

"see girl, this is what happens when u defy the Mizukage and a member of Akatsuki..."

"Then Egress teleports away.."
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Yuki sees what it happening and quickly preforms handsigns " ice dome jutsu " shouts yuki , and aisu sees a huge dome sprout out of the ground and protect yuki and all of the poeple around her. " that was close
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:32 pm

Suddenely, a note appears in front of Yuri, savoring her hope...

Then she realizes she was alone... in the ruins of the Mist..
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:34 pm

Aisu sighs and whispers "repent" the ice breaks and the buildings and the kage office shatters. she then looks at yuki "go away or die...i have no care for you i only had pressing matters with this village. Its to low to live now scram or die by my hands" she looks away and starts to walk out as a sword appears in her hands " make no mistake i will kill you"
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Yuki stares at her " Who are you " Yuki says
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:38 pm

she looks at the girl smirking "i have many names and this village only knows me by Aisu" she looks away griping the sword tighter. "well girl are you ready to die or will you run away like your other people. any other way i have no care for the likes of you so pick quickly or die by my blade" she looks back at the girl
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Yuki is frozen is fear and shock, she can't think she, can't move "...."
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:44 pm

"you ninja sicken me...your village sickened me now look where they stand..will you fall with them!" she looks at the girl then a mark appears on her neck it was the poison mark but this time the sword in her hand had a dark essance " the clock is ticking girl! pick now or die!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Yuki is remebering her past and is blankly looking at aisu "i'm alone...... all alone" Yuki starts to move backwards slowly.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: The Note.............   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:53 pm

(Egress's Note says:
The Mist Village is in ruins
But hope shows soon in the heavens
We shall rebuild our great streams and our beautiful trees
and defeat any enemies who dares get in our way
For when times are wrecked and hard
The Lord has a warping spell
All of the droplets were gone and washed
To a better spring in the Rukia's Land
There it would be better and much more beauty
The droplets are falling dwon again
The Lord's plan work adn we're are saved!
We shall start when the last one arrives
in a border so close to the leaves
small white balls fal ldown into these grounds
Almost called the Land of Snow
In this spring and Mist we floruished again
write out in a scroll of your answer
implant this note inside the scroll
and may you warp as well as your fellows
(sign)
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:54 pm

"alone yes...but for good no.." she looks at her "your clan of ice yes? it would serve well as an akatsuki weapon you may live and come with me or die here what do you chose?" she smiles
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Yuki looks at her "what do you know about me or my clan ..... i will always be alone" Yuki starts to debate where she should listen to aisu or not
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:59 pm

"i know alot about...like how it was destroyed but only one member survived such as you oh and that it controls ice. now if you want to live and become our weapon of power then take my hand if not then i will kill you now chose!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:03 pm

" i have no choice " Yuki starts walking towards you and you can see she has decided to help you
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:06 pm

"good girl now follow me" she walks away and starts to fade
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:09 pm

"ok" Yuki follows Aisu and turns around looking at the destoryed mist village one more time " this is my fault " Yuki turn bac and keeps following aisu.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:11 am

Zeros appears in the ruins "What do we have here? Did someone beat me to it?... Hello?...Anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:18 am

Aisu turns to see the ninja "yes infact i beat you to it now move...your in my way"
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:19 am

"Who did you think YOU are to boss me around? I'll Freeze the Very blood in your veins" He snarled
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:24 am

she smirks and smiles "your like rey...but listen im 10x stronger than you seeing how i took this down with my own hands with out using 1.5% of my chakra now move out of the way...unless you want to die by my hands..."
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:26 am

Zeros grited his teeth "Hahahahaha.... I take orders from NOONE!"
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:28 am

Yuki stops walking and turns around looking at the shinobi "..... you should leave i don't want to see another person die today"
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:29 am

"then perhaps you will take orders from your brothers akattsuki leader Aisu..." she looks at him and a poison blade in her hand glowed " I have no time for this move out of my way!"
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:31 am

Zeros grins as the air around him drops to tempatures below 0 "Very well then, I will not stand in your way.... however... If we ever meet on the field of battle, I'll send you to Icy Hell." He steped out of the two's way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aisu's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aisu's Visit   Aisu's Visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aisu's Visit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next