Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeros' Random time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

Zeros' Random time Empty
PostSubject: Zeros' Random time   Zeros' Random time Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:02 pm

Zeros slowly wandered into the Ramen shop, he wore his normal cloths, his blade hidden somewhere nearby. He sat down at the shop and raised has hand. "One beef Ramen, please..."
He sighed and looked up. "Where... Where did all my happiness run off to?"
Back to top Go down
Faith
Gennin
Faith

Zeros' Random time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeros' Random time   Zeros' Random time Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Faith walks in a short sleeved orange and green hoodie and dark green shorts. Faith looked around the room with her Byakugan before sitting down on a stool."One Spicy Chicken Ramen Please" Faith says. Faith looked Zeros. "Still inside from what i can see"Faith says as she de-actives her Byakugan and smiles softly.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Zeros' Random time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeros' Random time   Zeros' Random time Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Zeros looked over, barely noticing the girl who had just come in.
"What does that mean... Have you been watching me?" he seemed depressed, yet angry at the same time.
"I'll have you know I'm in no mood for games..."

(Fear my short posts... Can't think of anything else)
Back to top Go down
Faith
Gennin
Faith

Zeros' Random time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeros' Random time   Zeros' Random time Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Faith looked at him as her Spicy Chicken Ramen arrives. “Iam not playing games with mister it’s just, everyone’s happiness is stored some where in the mind and heart” Faith softly says. Faith picks up her Chopstick placed them in-between her hand and prays before, starting to eat. Half way through she stops. “My name is Faith Hyuuga” She says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Zeros' Random time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeros' Random time   Zeros' Random time Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Zeros raised one eyebrow, taking a bite of his food, which had been ignored untill now.
"Hello... Faith... I am Zeros." he took a second to think before looking over.
"Happines if just an illusion for me. Every time something good happens, something horrible happins in return."
He looked over, looking up and down. "You appear to have not suffered many scares yet... I remember when my life was so.... Blissfully ignorent..."
Back to top Go down
Faith
Gennin
Faith

Zeros' Random time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeros' Random time   Zeros' Random time Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:37 pm

“I have many scars, The same as what you have felt but imagine a whole Clan hating you becease of your parents” Faith says as starts to eat again, reliving her memories. As she and ordered another “one Thing i learned that Happiness may come with price but it is best to fight that price to keep it” Faith says as she turned to Zeros. “Zeros a member of the Seven Swordsmen cool” Faith says smiling , She liked the seven swordsmen.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Zeros' Random time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeros' Random time   Zeros' Random time Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Zeros turned quickly.
"Well... That was unexpected... Someone recognised me so easily..." he grinned and leaned down.
"Cool? Far over half the people in this world hate me and what I stand for..." He had already finished his food and cracked his neck.
"So, you know who I am... So why are you still talking to a 'madman' like myself...?"
Back to top Go down
Faith
Gennin
Faith

Zeros' Random time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeros' Random time   Zeros' Random time Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm

“I find you guys interesting” Faith says softly. “And it’s not like i am an Angel, like i said the hyuuga clan hate me so i left Leaf” She says looking down. Her bowl of ramen is brought to her. “and yes you easily recognised by anyone Zeros” Faith says softly. She turns to eat her Ramen try to forget her past. As she finished she runs some of her hair behind her right ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeros' Random time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeros' Random time   Zeros' Random time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeros' Random time
Page 1 of 1