Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

raikunis mercenary training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:13 am

4th gate opens up but no clear path appears and its a clear drop to the gate no creatures in sight
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Location : hiding in my home. controlling my 6 paths of pein to keep an eye on everyone

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:17 pm

actions: deva path

deva walks slowly towards the gate. feeling for chakra signitures with the rain. he grins and pulls out his sword. walking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:20 pm

in that instant a voice is heard "here is why people never make it up to the 5th gate" the voice leaves the area as creatures of 9 surround him from all over each one has the appearance of the nine bijuu
Back to top Go down
Sayomi
Gennin
Sayomi

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Sayomi appears and watches her new partner carefully studying and learning his fighting style from a place that won't get in the way of the training.
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Location : hiding in my home. controlling my 6 paths of pein to keep an eye on everyone

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:42 pm

deva grins and poofs away. it was a mere illusion clone. deva walks out from a small piller making handsigns.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rai Bunshin no Jutsu
(Lightning Clone Technique) The lightning clone is actually a ball of electricity in side a normal clone because the user's chakra sustains the lightning the clone can sustain limited amounts of damage and can also shock its opponent. (Note: C-rank)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lightning clones fill the area. deva gets more and more irritated by the second. his face distorts slightly and his eyes change. they become red and black alternating between the now white rings. yello chakra circle his feet and lightning fills the sky. grinning at this new power he stretches his arm out and points it at the nine bijuu looking creatures. the lightning from the sky flys down and pelts the nine bijuus. each one receiving massive amounts of shock and damage. they all cant move except one. the raijuu shaped demon steps froward and grins evilly. as he approaches loud barker is heard. the 4 double headed dogs appear and jump on the demon. one of them gets killed as raijuu bit it.

grinning a clone of eva path ran forward and jumped on the demon. digging a sword in the back of him and gettting farther and farther in. raijuu howled in pain as the sword dug into his heart. he shuttered and fell. i grinned and jumped off of him. all of the clones focused and lightning continued to strike them all. yellow chakra circling them
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:46 pm

The bijuu howled and growed and did what ever else they did and started to slowly wither as the 4th gate opened slowly
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:54 pm

deva grinned and the mark spread slowly. a lightning like tatto can be seen running across his hands. the lightning grew more powerful. the 3 dogs jumped on a random bijuu and started biting it. as the clones of deva made the lightning strike the 8 bijuus left, the real deva stood my the entrance to the gate. waiting for it to open just enough to get in.
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 pm

4th gate opens and no beasts were seen in that area...till a dark figure of him self and his other paths appear in the area "4th gate is that of fighting your self!"
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 pm

(( you cant use a dark self or any other paths unless you have seen them.. so only deva and animal are waiting ))

deva path frowned and looked at the darker deva path. he knew he would have the find a new way of fightning in order to beat himself. so deva atabs his blade into the ground and took off his robe. the other dark deva looked at him curiously. deva sighed and placed his akatsuki robe quietly on the ground. the gate closed behind him leaving the clones and the 8 bijuus there. deva stared at the dark deva and scowled. pulling his blade back out and putting it on his back. he made handsigns and grinned useing a jutsu he almost never used.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rairou no Jutsu
(Lightning Prison Skill) Variant of Suiton Suirou no jutsu, and required one hand. The user traps the victim in a cubic square of lightning. Willingly the user can shock the trapped victim with a continuous amount of weak electric currents. If anyone else touches the outside of the prison will be shocked (Note: Like Suirou no Jutsu.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

deva looks at the dark self with his now red and black eyes. his irritation grows with each passing second. deva makes more handsigns and waits the responce of the dark deva

(( light your gunna play the park of dark deva.. ))
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Dark deva starts to copy that of the handsigns of kuni's deva path
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:20 pm

without trying deva makes the handsigns of a forbidden jutsu. deva grins and useing a mind trick on the dark deva. making him focuse his chakra to a forbidden jutsu. grinning he finishes the handseals.

----------------------------------------------------
Step of The Wind God
Type: Wind Element, Forbidden Ninjutsu
This skill is Forbidden, becuase it gives the user unmatched speed. By Focusing the wind chakra around he body, then focusing it outward. hte user can cut the air/wind in front of him. Making him unseable by ANYONE. This attack it usually used for one hit, and one kill move. WHen you finally hit the person with this move you are moving so fast wththe sudden stop, you crush your forearm bone, and mutli Hair line breaks or totally breaks of the leg bones. This takes a huge amount of Wind chakra and totally Chakra control
----------------------------------------------------

deva path grins and pretends to initiate the jutsu. planning on forcing dark deva's legs to break from the sudden stop of hitting the force feild.
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:21 pm

copies his movements
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm

deva path grins as dark devas legs break. walking over slowly and standing on him. slowly digging his sword into the back of dark devas head. hearing him scream and roar with pain.
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:25 pm

the 5th gate opens as your mark burns even more as the symbol of your mark appears on the doors of the 6th gate
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 pm

deva simeply walks into the gate with his robe and looks around. keeping his gaurd up. the mark makes deva wince as he walks. the mark make tattoo lightning appear on his arms. it burned massivly and made him angry
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 pm

then laughter is heard as the floor is gone and sends kuni falling then when he hits the ground he is back in ninja life and light smirks as he looks at the new look on kuni "there is no 6th-10th gate it was all a lie!"
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:50 pm

deva lands on his feet and grins slightly. he begins to snicker and than chuckle. slowly he breaks out to an uncontrolable laughter. deva path quickly calms down and stares at light in the eyes. devas rin'negan eyes are black and red seperated by white rings. the lightning looking tattoos on his arm glow and slowly recede. but the mark on his back still glows

well that was fun.. now teach me how to control the damm thing.
Back to top Go down
Light
S-Ranked
Light

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:57 pm

"heh that you must figure on your own"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raikunis mercenary training   raikunis mercenary training - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raikunis mercenary training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2