Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A ramdom beach.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mora Kuni
Gennin
Mora Kuni

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

A ramdom beach. Empty
PostSubject: A ramdom beach.   A ramdom beach. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Mora sits on the beach in full akatsuki robes, looking over the sunset. "-sigh-"
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Location : hiding in my home. controlling my 6 paths of pein to keep an eye on everyone

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

A ramdom beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ramdom beach.   A ramdom beach. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:27 pm

actions: deva path

a small cloud forms overhead of the large beach. a single lightning bolt hits the sand and deva path appears. the cloud waws almost pitch black. and the lightning bolt was white. slowly deva path walks out of the sand crator and stands next to mora. deva path is wearing an akatsuki robe, with a ring on his right ring finger. his ring is shu. it means scarlet in japanese. deva path is wearing large combat boots. but they are light and silent. he makes no sound when he walks. his hair is long and flows down his back. the white glows in the sunlight. his face is calm and surprisingly nice looking. he looks friendly.

deva stares out at the ocean and sighs. looking around he spots a large ship in the distance. probably a large group of ninjas heading to the mist vallage. deva looks down at the girl and smiles a little.

hello. you must be my new teammate.. am i correct?
Back to top Go down
Mora Kuni
Gennin
Mora Kuni

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

A ramdom beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ramdom beach.   A ramdom beach. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Mora lookes up at him. "Yes, I am Mora Kuni. Newist member of akatsuki" She slowly stood up to look him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Location : hiding in my home. controlling my 6 paths of pein to keep an eye on everyone

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

A ramdom beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ramdom beach.   A ramdom beach. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:36 pm

deva path looks back and smiles. his rinnegan eyes shift as he stares into her eyes. he gets slightly mesmerized by them. looking away after a few seconds he feels the wind pick up. their robes flutter in usison. devas hair flows and glows in the sun. deva touches her hair lightly. feeling its softness. he can smell it. such a sweet smell coming from her. he smiles and his eyes shift again.

welcome. my name is raikuni. but this is not my true body. this body is deva path. i am the rinnegan master. pleasure to meet you mora. its an honor to have you on my team
Back to top Go down
Mora Kuni
Gennin
Mora Kuni

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

A ramdom beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ramdom beach.   A ramdom beach. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Mora smiles and bowes to him. "If you are my teamamte, might I meet the real you?" She said, with curiosaty in her voice. She then bushed and looked away. "If... that is ok..."
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

A ramdom beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ramdom beach.   A ramdom beach. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:43 pm

deva smiles and offers her his hand. the wind picks up hardcore and the robes flutter. devas hair moves violently. nis ring still grows yellow from the lightning chakra running through his veins. his eyes shift yet again an he uses a finder and runs it down her cheek softly.

actually, i was hoping you would want to meet the real me. your one of the few i have an interest in
Back to top Go down
Mora Kuni
Gennin
Mora Kuni

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

A ramdom beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ramdom beach.   A ramdom beach. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Mora smiles and grabes his hand. "Lets go" She said, softly, and nervosly.
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

A ramdom beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ramdom beach.   A ramdom beach. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:48 pm

actions deva path

softly he pulls her close. wraps his arms around her and smiles. lightning hits both of their heads and they vanish. sand flies up into the air as if chasing up. nothing but crater remains after the lightning strike. the dark cloud dissipates and vanishs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A ramdom beach. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ramdom beach.   A ramdom beach. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A ramdom beach.
Page 1 of 1