Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro
Gennin
Kuro

Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Empty
PostSubject: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:01 pm

The forest is under an almost constant storm making it so that the forest itself is encased in a constant shadow deep in the heart of this forest is a cave whose opening looks like a demons mouth and is litered with the bones of any being who is fool enough to step within Kuro's forest. The forest itself is lined with beasts of all terrible shapes and sizes some even say that most of them came from hell. In the deepest part of the cave is a door that even Kuro won't open saying that it leads to hell itself. By this door are two stone guardians that attack any who try except Kuro. Kuro is sitting on one of the fang shaped Stalagmites waiting and talking to himself his crimson eyes hidden in the shadow of his hood. Who shall be fool enough to enter my territory this time
Back to top Go down
Mora Kuni
Gennin
Mora Kuni

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:00 pm

Mora wanders through the forest. "What is this place? It's so...dark..."
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Gennin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Hyo felt as Mora walked through his forest though he was un-aware as to who it was His eyes glowed out from underneath his hood as he leapt from his post at great speed Oh joy someone entered into my play ground

Hyo used his advantage of knowing the terrain to find Mora quickly he scraped his claws against a rock so that she would know that he is there even if she couldn't see his glowing red eyes in the darkness My my what have we here might Iask who is trespassing on my turf
Back to top Go down
Mora Kuni
Gennin
Mora Kuni

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:56 pm

Mora turned both her arms into Swords and swung around, looking right at him. "Don't think I can't see you. Come, show your face! I am Mora Kuni!"
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Gennin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:57 am

Mora Kuni you say well that means that I can't kill you for we work for the same person that sucks. I am the Demon of the Underworl Kuro Mitsune and welcome to my Forest of Shadows Kuro said as he stepped out of the shadows his glowing eyes, pale skin, and silvery white hair kind of glowed in the pale light of his forest. His claws gleamed in the pale light giving him the demonic appearance that fit his title
Back to top Go down
Mora Kuni
Gennin
Mora Kuni

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:56 am

Mora bowed. "Pleaure to meet you, I really didn't want to fight."

Last edited by Mora Kuni on Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Niki wandered into the forest. She was extremely bored and needed something to do.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Gennin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Hang on don't move and hopefully my little pets won't kill you I have another visitor and it wouldn't be right for me not to greet them Kuro said as he he vanished into the shadows of his forest seemingly flying through the air as he leaped from branch to branch watching a giant black wolf trot through the forest towards where he just left. Kuro landed softly behind Niki Hello Niki welcome to my forest
Back to top Go down
Mora Kuni
Gennin
Mora Kuni

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Mora swiftly followed Kuro without his knowing and landed next to him. "Hey! Don't leave me behind like that!"
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:11 pm

"Greetings Kuro and Mora." Niki said and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Gennin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Greetings to you to and Mora here is not a place where you want to wander around trust me Remember this The Forest of Shadows is filled with many creatures some build their own traps or will attack at anyone including me but the traps themselves include things like a spiders thread that not even diamond blades can cut through. Kuro said as he picked up a random stone and threw it in an opening between the trees where their was no visible danger the rock split in two half of it landed in what looked like a plant that snapped shut the other vanished down a hole where terrible shrieking was coming from. The difference between me and the traps some times is less than a milimeter hence why I said stay where you were cause the worst you would have had to worry about is one of my pets finding you before I get back
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Niki sighed. Her cat-like tail swayed from side to side.
"Yeah, yeah. I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Mora Kuni
Gennin
Mora Kuni

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Mora laughed. "That's Niki for you...also, I floowled your exact movements, Kuro."
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Gennin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Now if yall want to feel free to follow me and I will intentionally avoid the traps though the terrain is a bit rougher and the ground is questionable. Oh and my exact movements don't mean much in the air. Kuro said as he started to lead the way through the one non-beaten path out of the clearing Niki was in and towards his cave
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu Toushimo
Gennin
Shikamatsu Toushimo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:25 am

Shika appears on one of the tree branches a couple feet away from the three shinobi with one of his bodys on his back (looks like avi).Shika watched all of there movements then flickers behind then making the same movement as Kuro and Mora hello every one shika said as he chuckled hoping that they wouldn't attack him cuz once again he was no in the mood to deal with childish shit and just let shika follow them. so where we going shika said
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Location : hiding in my home. controlling my 6 paths of pein to keep an eye on everyone

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:07 am

actions: deva path

deva path walked slowly down a path. not to far to his right was a dark forest. he felt a strong, evil presence there. so he changed the path he was walking on and walked to the forest. he was wearing his akatsuki robe. it went down to his ankles. he wore large combat boot. but they were light and never made a sound. they were confortable and made for stealth. under his akatsuki robe he wore a tight steath suit. he was muscular and was about 6 feet tall. he had long white hair that ran down his back. it seemed to always glow no matter what light it was under. his face was calm and angry looking. his eyes, were white and grey. alternating between the two colours, seperated by black rings. it was the rinnegan.

deva path entered the forest silently. he never made a sound as he entered which hid his presence to all. as he looked around he noticed it get darker the farther he entered. but the trees didnt get thicker. deva thought that it was strange. and from that point he knew this forest wasnt natural. the trees were a darker shade then they should be. many of the trees have weird markings and scratches on them. suddenly deva stopped and pulled out his sword. looking to the side without moving. he saw something there. it approached slowly and you can see red eyes.

the creature approached deva path. as deva watched he activated his rinnegan. he could see it more clearly. it was shaped like a wolf. but it had 2 heads. it was 8 feet tall and very strong. its claws were large and looked to be made of diamonds. the creatures teeth were long. it looked as if it had the teeth of a sabor tooth tiger. deva grinned as the creature pounced. dodging it easily he ran up a tree and looked at the wold like creaure.

deva jumped off the tree and landed on the dogs back. it lashed wildly. creating a lot of noise. deva took his sword and shoved it in the creatures back. it roared with anger and threw him off. deva landed on his feet and held his sword ready. it attacked again. but this time deva simply sidesteped and stabed the sword into the creatures heart. twisting wuickly he pulled out and turned around. the beast fell to the ground an layed dead. deva cut off one of its heads and held it in his hands. walking slowly again. he listened more cafefully. now he knew there were unnatural beast in this forest. he simply walked with his rinnegan activated.
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Gennin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:47 am

Kuro Felt Raikuni entering into the and flinched as his wolf was killed Hey everyone we have a change of plans now someone has killed one of my Pets and is trespassing in my territory it is about time that we did something as a group so what do you say if you are up for a slaying follow me if not stay here and don't kill anything

Kuro turned around as he leaped over the group of people that were following him transforming in the process his claws changed into a blade of sort and he grew bat wings and a devil tail. His silvery hair turned black, His crimson eyes now glowed yellow and even his outfit changed. Kuro now literaly is flying through the trees making sure that the paths he is taking do not have any traps so that those who chose to follow him will be safe

Roughly this is what i look like now
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Location : hiding in my home. controlling my 6 paths of pein to keep an eye on everyone

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:55 am

actions: deva path

deva felp the presence of a few people coming and grined. he prepared his sword and waited. throwing the head on the ground as they approached. hoping they see it. his sword covered in blood and his eyes shift colors again. his presence was powerful and he knew killing the wolf would make them come. he stood at the ready

actions: animal path

animal path poofed into the area next to deva. he made handsigns and 3 double headed wolfs appear in front of them. the wolfs were almost eactly the same as the large one that was just killed. only smaller and more agile. animal path sunk into the ground and his quietly. controling the wolfs from under the ground
Back to top Go down
Mora Kuni
Gennin
Mora Kuni

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm

Mora followed Kuro untill she saw the two paths and recognised them. She jumped forward and landed next to them. "Hey! Raikuni? Why are you here, partner?".
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu Toushimo
Gennin
Shikamatsu Toushimo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:14 pm

shika's eyes suddenly turned dark red as he move his fingers a little un reveling his puppet that sat on his back waiting to attack shika followed Kuro.while following them shika looks around and happens to see two paths standing there but he didn't say any thing so who is this do u know them Mora shika said while looking over at he then back to the two ppl wondering what was going to happen next,shika moves his fingers causing the puppet on his back to lift his head up and be fully prepared for what ever was going to happen next an they wait
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Gennin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Good Question not that it matters much to me but do you know him mora Kuro said as he looked at the Deva path and the poor attempt at a replacement for his Dead pet.

ooc:Um his animal path was gone by the time i arrived yet i was the first one here seeing as yall shoulda been following me.
Back to top Go down
makio
Gennin
makio

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:36 pm

actions deva path

deva path stared at the one named kuro. his rinnegan eyes fully trained and reading everyones movements. the 3 dogs in front bark and growl. deva path glares and narrows his eyes as kuro speaks. grinning deva kicks the head of the dog. it flys towards kura just fast enough for him to catch. devas cloak calmed back down after the kick and his hair flowed and glowed.

i saw this forest and walked in. until that dog attacked me. have fun with the head. im here for no particular reason.

actions: animal path

animal path grins and stays under the ground. thinking to his 3 demon dogs. keeping them from attacking
Back to top Go down
Kuro
Gennin
Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 am

Whether or not you think he attacked you is of no importance to me. He was my pet and you are trespassing in my territory so of course he is going to attack. Kuro said as he tensed his fingers started to twitch waiting for an action from any one of the beings he was now looking at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)   Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuro's Forest of Shadows (kuro's territory)
Page 1 of 1