Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee

Go down 
+6
Mindy Ketsueki
Lunar
Hyo
Yuki rukia
Zeros
Rey Ketsueki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Suddenly, there is a humming noice and a clone of Zeros, holding Devistation appears and stabs Novos as bouth the clone, and Novos, dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Tamiat sighed and flew up. She looked for Novos and the clone.
Back to top Go down
https://narung.forumotion.net
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Suddenly, Zeros appeares, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Tamiat landed in front of Zeros and glared at him.
"Looks like you've successfully sealed Novos."
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:16 pm

Zeros laughed an evil, strange laugh. "I'm not sealed you fool! I've taken over!"
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:24 pm

"Well, that helps. Wait here."
Tamiat flew to where Rey's body was. She entered Rey's body without anyone noticing. Then, Rey stood up and ran back to Zeros.
"Well, this should be able to get the troublesome ninja away from us."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Kyle would be asleep nearby as he heard some noise he would get up as he went to the direction of the noise as he we woozy from just waking up he can only see blurs.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Zeros appeared infront of Kyle. "Hello Kyle, could I have a...word with you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Kyle would rub his eyes till he can no longer see blurs. "Um.. sure but can we walk and talk i wanna see if i can find anything in the ruins of the mist village. And you better not hit my head again."
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Rey walked over and sighed.
"Why don't you just tell him the truth Nee-san?"
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:45 pm

Zeros looked over at Rey. "Shutup you, You're the one who knows how to whisper to guardeans, hurry up." He grabed Kyle by the neck and lifted him up.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Kyle would get lifted by zeros as he turned his body to blood slipping out of zeros hand as he turns back to human running away from them at full speed. "Either your REALLY mad at me or your not zero and i heard the word guardian from zero so i think your guardian is taking over your body."

OoC: Im assuming kyle knows bout the guardians.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Zeros laughes and snaps his fingers, encaseing Kyle in a hollow block of Ice. "You can't run, kid."
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:00 pm

"This is true. Alright." Rey chuckled and said.
Then for some strange reason, Rey grew a third eye that looked the same as Tamiat's. He transported himself using his blood typhoon over to Kyle glared into Kyle's eyes.
"Crimson Technique: Demonic Nature." Rey whispered and his third eye began glowing. It's chakra pierced Kyle's mind and reached Melchee. The chakra weakened Melchee's sanity as Rey whispered to her.
"You hate your host don't you? Why don't you turn on him like I did with my host? I promise that you'll be much happier this way." Tamiat whispered to Melchee.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Kyle would feel his mind getting weak and feeling him losing his sanity as he starts to release the seals successfully releasing all three seals hoping his guardian wont leave.

Last edited by Kyle Ketsueki on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:05 pm

"Melchee, being in this human's body will only supress your fredom. I chose to escape my host and now, I've become more powerful. You want to have your powers back don't you? This is your only chance to regain your former powers." Tamiat whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:44 pm

Kyle tries to resist Melchee from escaping with as much as he can as he created a lance from his hand and due to his increased amount of chakra from removing the seals the bloods size,damage and speed well be highly increase as he rips through the ice creating a hole big enough from me as i split the lance two both aimed at Tamiat as i create a lance from my right hand aimed at Zeros.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:48 pm

Rey smiled and grew demon wings. they blocked the lance and he walked over.
"Melchee, I didn't do anything harsh since you've helped me once. I won't hold back to destroy you and your host if you continue to defy me. Now break free Melchee."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:56 pm

Kyle would use some hand signs using the Black Clouds Technique to make it rain oil over your head as i wrap an exploding tag on the kunai aiming it at you as he throws it at the moment it explodes Kyle would turn around. "You know you talk to much." As he runs the opposite direction from Tamait feeling the strain of suppressing his guardian not wanting it to leave as the sparks from the explosion light Tamait on fire due to the oil as the oil continues to feed the fire. As Kyle continues to run at his highest speed.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Rey screamed in pain. But the screaming turned into laughing.
"Pain and suffering. I've grown to love these two feelings. Are you sure you want to hold back any more? Break free or I will destroy you." Rey whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Kyle would take a sharp right turn as followed by constant random movement trying to make you lose track Resisting as hard as he can keeping Melchee from breaking free not wanting him to leave his body and join Tamiat.
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:15 pm

Yuki ran from out of the woods and passed "rey" then ran next to kyle " i am guessing your kyle, are you ok? "
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:20 pm

"Yup just a bit hard to resist my guardian." As Kyle kept running back to see if Tamiat was following him. Starting to pant from the stress of resisting his gurdain
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Rey appeared in front of Kyle holding Bloodluster.
"Mabye a bit of pain will help you Melchee."
Rey slashed Kyle's arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:00 am

Kyle he would get slashed at both of his limbs as he n focusing collapses all his energy focusing it on resisting Melchee.

Last edited by Kyle Ketsueki on Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki :: Villages :: Mist Village-
Jump to: