Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee

Go down 
+6
Mindy Ketsueki
Lunar
Hyo
Yuki rukia
Zeros
Rey Ketsueki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindy Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Mindy Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Mindy woke up an hour later.She looked at Rey then at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:15 am

Yuki runs over to zeros and hugs him from behind, when zeros turns around he sees Yuki with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:31 am

Rey stood up after his body had felt slightly better and stretched. He closed his eyes and murmured something to himself, then he seemed to be lost in his own mind.

"Tamiat, you're still conscious aren't you?" Rey asked.

"Of course." came a quiet voice from Bloodluster, "Although you didn't need to resort to such extreme measures just so your brother would help you. What if he chose not to and let Novos run free? Then what would you do? Even I wouldn't have the power to stand up to three guardians."

"I'm sure I'd improvise something if that did hapen." Rey answered, "But it worked out in the end anyway, so it's fine."

"Still as carefree and adaptable as ever huh? This is why I chose you to be my host." Tamiat said through Bloodluster, "But I'll be taking a rest. That battle really tired me out. You should rest too, I can't have my host to be too weak."

"lright alright Tamiat. You know, you're a lot like my chaperone." Rey said with a laugh and sat down under a tree, the conversation in between him and Tamiat was so quiet that it was unable to be heard by anyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://narung.forumotion.net
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:36 pm

Yuki then looks into Zero's eyes and said "Zeros it is ok to show your feelings you don't have to run away."
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Egress Uchiha, the Mizukage, suddenly materializes into the area. He notices Yuki, Mindy, Rey, and Zero. 'What a lovely reunion..." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:28 am

Yuki turns around and sees Egress and greets him formally " Hello lord mizukage, how are you feeling today?"
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:19 pm

The moment Rey saw the Mizukage his eyes narrowed, he dusted himself off and approached the man, drawing the crystal-like blade Bloodlust. Although it was gleaming and a calming blue color, on the inside his guardian Tamiat was whispering to him, telling him to kill. The Mizukage, a very irritating obstacle that the sooner it was dispatched the more smoothly the Akatsuki's plans will run. After all, in the past year or so almost all of the Akatsuki's plans and missions failed because of either Rey's idiot brother or that particular man.

"Ah, greetings Mizukage." Rey said with a slight smile and mock respect, "What brings you here? Have you finally come to give you Bijuu to the Akatsuki? Or are you here just to put another dent in my plans?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Yuki sees that rey isn't to fond of Egress, she appears next to the mizukage and swiftly draws out a kunai and hides it in her sleeve preparing to protect the mizukage from rey. She turns toward Egress and says "maybe we should leave, don't you agree"
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Egress smiled in response to Yuki's greeting. It's hardly noticable considering the lower part of his face is concealed, but one can tell from the way he raised his eyebrows. But before the Mizukage could get into a verbal conversation with Yuki, he noticed a slight movement from the corner of his eye. His eyes shifted towards the source and it shimmered. Rey Ketsueki. Now there was someone from the past.. The Akatsuki sindicate has been a long, formidable enemy of Egress's. He got ready to draw his sword once Rey pulled out his Bloodlust. Rey Ketsueki was a former Mist ninja and had traveled to various places around the world and has obtained considerable knowledge and battle skills that have rivaled and overwhelmed every single one of his opponents at the mere age of 13. With no use of turning the environment into his advantage since they were in each other's territory, it would seem that Rey has grown to be powerful enough to surpass Egress. That thought forced Egress to smirk. Do you really think you're strong enough to cut me down, boy? laughed Egress. True, Rey is extremely skilled but his mind is still young. Yuki had already heightened her guard and proceeded to defense formation to protect the Mizukage. This kunoichi would grow up to be quite a tactical Jounin someday.... thought Egress. But instead of fleeing from capture as he would usually do; instead, Egress placed a hand between Yuki and Rey. "Do not worry, Yuki..." prompted Egress, with a smile. "I think we have no point in manuevering from this situation. Plus, there's nowhere for me to retreat to. We're in Kirigakure soil, this is my village. It's my duty to stand and protect it from all threats. My latest schemes have hindered that responsibility. And besides...." Egress now glared at Rey. "It's my time I teach our little guest here that this body isn't just composed of old bones and worn-out skin." Egress drew his sword, a Ninjato made of black steel; an extremely hard and durable metal. "I was just stopping by for a little visit to Yuki, but I never would have expected you to be here. Hand over my Bijuu? Shouldn't you know by now Rey, that my Bijuu will not be seperated from me until I am defeated and slaughtered brutally?" His voice suddenly turned towards Yuki. "Yuki, leave here. Stay far away from here and keep running. Whatever is going to happen here..... the results will not be pretty," ordered the Mizukage. Old friend..... are you awake? Just a quick nap... what is it, Egressss? replied a dark voice deep within Egress's mind. I might need your power for this fight, this here is a powerful man. "Well then Rey, if you have drawn your sword for the purpose of fulfilling the Akatsuki's role, then try to kill me..." Egress has lent the first move to Rey.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Rey glared at Egress, trying to think of a way to avoid harming Yuki. Sure, she was protecting the Mizukage and was therefore an enemy of Rey's, but the young Ketsueki leader did not want to break the fragile bond he had remaining with his brother.
"Yuki, get out of the way. I won't try to bring harm to you on account of Onii-chan, yet. So please, step aside so I can take this bastard's Bijuu out." Rey said.
But after Egress' taunt, or what seemed like one, Rey started to laugh. The Akatsuki, Egress was still believing that the shadow organization was like it was before. Since Aisu had died, Rey became the leader and had his own plans. He was almost ready to carry it out, until he found out what was supposedly a reincarnation of his leader, and there his plan went to a halt. But again, now that Aisu had finally been killed before Rey's very eyes, it was safe. When Rey's plan is complete, the world will change.
"No no no, Egress you don't know me at all. I am not like Aisu, she wished to use these Bijuus' power to destroy the world. I on the other hand plan on changing the world for the better." Rey explained, a malicious smile on his face, "But of course, when there is gain there will be loss, but a few hundred lives is nothing compared to what I shall bring to the world. So Egress, I shall ask you again, give up your Bijuu willingly, or more than just one life may be sacrificed for the greater good today."
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Egress carefully listened to everything the man said. Amusing. Absolutely amusing. It took a lot for Egress to surpress a chuckle. This boy who has never experienced true war like he has and been involed with political issues in an internation scale with the other Kages cannot understand death and the murder of lives. Egress sighed. Rey has not changed. Then again, maybe that would be better. "I see now... you've never questioned your thinking much less considered them," spoke Egress. His eyes were leveled with Rey's. "How naive, how dizzingly naive! I did not expect this even from someone more than half a decade younger than me." Egress planted his Ninjato to the ground with so much force that the earth cracked loudly. "You think that gathering something like the nine tailed beasts enables you to change the world for the better?" asked Egress. "Heed my warning Rey, for my words have yet to fail to come true. The Bijuu will cause pain and destruction, no matter how you use it. That pain and destruction will lead to the deaths of millions, not just "a few hundreds" of lives; both innocent and the militarized. Does the annihilation of humanity bring us closer to absolute peace? Maybe so, but who will enjoy "peace?' Even if the fear you've brought among us prevents us from confronting you, there will be those who will stop you. Once that comes, will you use force to enforce your ideals? The thought of true harmony is just as impossible as bringing happiness through death. Reason this through and maybe you will see some light. But this course will just lead to more senseless violence and a struggle for power." Egress grabbed on to the hilt of his Ninjato and walked towards Rey while still stamping it on the ground, cracking the earth as he moved. "I have my own ambitions and I plan to use logic to harmonize the relationship between the villages through their Kages. If your plans are justified, then force me into the state of defeat and prove me wrong." As he said all of this, Egress had already made the appropriate precautions. A red, diamond, mark silently and secretly appeared on the palm of his hand, in a location where Rey cannot see. That mark will be useful when battling with Rey. Alas, Egress stopped just four meters from Rey's position. His weapon, or rather his decoy weapon, was at hand. This was the second time he fought Rey. The first time he had survived. During this battle of ambitions, who will lose and who will survive?

Ambitions.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Egress was wise, yet Rey could not believe that this man, who had caught on to him so many times before had not understood what he planned on doing with the bijuu. With their power together they would be able to ravage the entire land, but that was just what he needed. The people of this land, they were already beyond the point of saving, as is the world at the state that it is. Now people are driven by no more than greed for power, money, and glory, it would be so much easier to do what he was planning, instead of Egress' plan of his so called 'peace'.

"Egress, it's a pity that I must cut down such a splendid specimen of my proof of this world's corruption. But I suppose when there is gain there must be loss, I must say though, you have not read my mind. I do not only plan on using the Bijuu to destroy the world. If you have been keeping an eye on me, you'd have noticed my recent trips back to the Ketsueki settlement, and I have to tell you it wasn't to look for survivors or memories. I've actually gone to collect the guardians of the deceased Ketsueki. You see, I plan on ravaging this land and all the people with the powers of the Bijuu combined, but afterwards I shall be able to recreate the world once my own guarian is fed the other guardians. After all, Tamiat is the manifestation of life, and with my plan I shall be able to create a perfect world, with perfect beings that will not lead to something like this corrupted land you call a 'world'! I will become GOD!" Rey said and broke out in a hysterical laughter, "Everyone, Zero, Mindy, Kyle, Luna, Yuki, Onii-chan, even Aisu and you, all of you were mere pawns. In the eyes of me, the one being who shall soon ascend to the rank of god and lead this entire world to salvation, are nothing but pawns! And if a pawn defies the king, the queen would not just stand idly by, isn't that right, Tamiat?"

As if on cue, the demoness that so many had dreaded since their crossing with Rey on bad terms had appeared right beside him. Her dark red eyes fixated on Egress, a malicious grin on her face.

"How cute...a mortal, a man dares to cross our path..."

OoC: I think it's safe to say Rey has gone completely psyco.
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:36 pm

It is clear that none of the other's words had appealed to their minds. Control, change, and wishes are not the same as reality. Egress remembered a few fellows who wanted to change the world and leave it as a better place. But none wished to be a God, or at least, none wished to have talked about being a God. It was obvious that this conversation was based on personal perspective and constant work to fulfill wishes. Egress was someone who wanted to make a difference simply through journies and experience, while Rey wanted to make a difference right from the start as one of the survivors of his fallen clan. To Egress, there is no such thing as a perfect being living in a perfect world. There is no God that will be able to revolutionize the entire world, nor would there be a god-like power like the Bijuu who shall grant that. Of course, that is only opinion. The Uchiha could not see Rey's heart with his eyes, said to be able to see the truth lying within a person. At most, there would only be a spark of trickery. Which is why when Rey started to talk about pawns, Egress knew it was his duty to stop this man who has held strong over the years, or at least leave behind something for others to take action. Stop this now, or there will be a grand war. But the war had already started. Even before Egress and Rey were born, and he knew it. There is no end to this conflict, just shattered melodies and the darkness of man who evolve to gods.

The Mizukage sighed. "You are just as stubborn as me. I am glad," muttered Egress. He instantly considered the situation. It was two on one. But the real opponent was Rey, though he will not lower his guard or be unaware of the being Rey dubs "Tamiat." Rey has probably gained a new and more greater power than the last time they met. He has no terrain or village advantage at the moment, since they were both from the Mist Village. And the only thing Egress has are wits, instant calculations, reflexes, while Rey has a monstrously overwhelming one-man army. He gripped onto his Ninjato, casted from the near-indestructible black steel. He kept his eyes on Rey, avoiding the gaze of the demoness in case there was some power behind it. He suddenly closed his eyes, quickly remembering his memories with the shinobi he had met. Kira.... Yuki.... Mindy.... Cornelio.... Kazega..... Luna.... Zero..... I owe this act of purification to all of you. I shall not ask for forgiveness for the blood that will be shed. But should I die, I will be waiting for all of you. thought Egress. He opened his eyes, with the fiery will to fight burning in his eyes. "Let's begin." Egress immediately flung his Ninjato towards Rey's neck area. It was a sluggish swing. One that was focused more on speed rather than power. But that ended in successful accomplishment, because whether it hit or not, Egress leaped into the air and performed a twirl as he stamped his Ninjato back into the ground. With his free open hand, he quickly threw two shurikens at Rey at a good speed, closing the four meter distance in just one second before his head was righ above the hilt of the Ninjato. As the twirl was completed, Egress quickly drew two more shuriken from his sleeve and threw them at Tamiat at a faster speed before the previous two reached Rey. And when he landed back on the ground, Egress threw his last two projectiles hidden within his sleeve; two kunai towards Rey and Tamiat at a faster speed than the previous four and right when the shurikens reached Rey. The rotation rate that the shurikens were spinning on made the shurikens appear as a black blur, concealing the tags within the shurikens. The same was for the kunai, though it was placed at a point that was hard to see. The tags were set up so that if they were thrown and connected with something, a bigger shuriken/kunai would be suddenly summoned from the tag and aim diagonally for a spot depending where the projectile connected. Being touched from the right would mean the summoned projectile would aim diagonally to the left and vice versa. If touched from the middle, the projectile will be summoned atop and aim towards the same direction except a little more higher. The summoned projectile would travel at the same speed, but hopefully the sudden surprise and forceful concentration of power behind the attacks would scratch them. But Egress did not place hope on this because his opponents were smart enough to think ahead. He doubted that they be able to wound them or break whatever they use to defend themselves with. Which is why when Egress landed, he expected a dodge and immediately rushed towards the point between Rey and Tamiat, with his Ninjato at hand. He lifted his blade, and would immediately slash at Rey the moment he looked at him.

And so, the first move was made.

OOC: Just as well. Any moment, one of them is gonna go destructo.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:28 pm

The Ketsueki leader quickly raised his right arm to directly block Egress's first attack, then as the shuriken and kunai were flung at him and Tamiat, Rey didn't even as much as blink and allowed him to be struck by the shuriken and kunai as Tamiat did the same, causing the summoned projectiles to fire directly back at Egress. That wasn't Rey's original intention, but it might help him so nevertheless. Then Egress suddenly ran in between him and Tamiat, swining his blade down toward him and put up his right arm sideways to block the strike, placing his left hand behind his right arm to make sure Egress would not try to overpower him and push him down.

"Egress, you don't know do you? The more blood there is in the area, the more ways I can attack. I allowed myself to be struck these times because...of...this!" and immediatly Rey shaped the blood on his arms into spikes, and swung it as if his arm was a club aimed at Egress's head.

"Don't you know it's rude to turn your back on a lady?" Tamiat said right as she swung her tail downward, like that of a scorpions, while her wigns were swung upward for to two horns on the tip to impale Egress.

No matter how fast Egress's reflexes were, he couldn't be able to avoid both Rey's swing and Tamiat's strikes. Although Rey expected the Mizukage to escape only with mere scratches, and so with his free hand he reached to grab Egress's head, hoping to use Egress's own blood against him. If Egress was too slow and allowed himself to be caught, Rey would immediatly have the blood in Egress's body boil and impale him from the inside to pierce his veins, it would cause major internal bleeding and possibly subdue Egress to a point where he could be finished off.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm

OCC:Is me joining the fray okay

IC: Zero appears in the trees watching his old freind Egress, his Mizukage fight the Akatsuki and he was watching helpless. Raijuu was getting angry and wanted to join in and help on-one should use the Bijuu but the one destined for them. "Egress call me i will help you" Zero thought as he Actives his Blue Sharingan tomeo three and watches carefully as well as placing one hand on apocalypse readying himself. his Mist head band now on his forehead. "We need to be in there Zero!" Raijuu growled. "I know Rai..I know" Zero whispers. Zero jumps down in Stage one of the Bijuu transformations as its just the cloak of blue chakra. Zero flickers in front of Egress sharingan still active and apocalypse blocking any more attacks could be launched. "Egress..." Zero sighs softly but with a smile. "Now You will have no chance in using us Akatsuki!" Zero growls sharply.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Gennin
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Faith appeared next to Rey with Byakugan active and staring at Zero. “Sorry I am Late Rey-Sama” Faith said softly. Faith’s hood was up, it was orange and green. Her shorts were dark green, her hands were in the pockets and watches Zero and Egress, Her Leaf headband had a line through it. Only a few red strands of hair could be seen hanging over the headband. “ So the Six tails is a Seven Swordsmen and a Akatsuki Tratior” Faith smiled she said this. Faith quickly dropped in to a stance watching them both. "Hmm this should be fun Rey-Sama" Faith says softly but in a cold way.

Last edited by Faith on Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:38 pm

"This fighting... Does it really have a point? In the end, nothing will come from it but death. And if that is the only answer... The. I must comply, but which side to take? Thought is a powerful force... But blood runs thicker..." Zeros appeared, coming out of his hiding place.
"Egress... Zero... Yu both have the chanse to back out before true blood if shed... Take your opertunity while you have it..."
Zeros came closer, standing next to Rey, his vicous blade drawn, ready to cause death.
"Think. That is all I ask... And if you wish to embrase death... Then do so."
He grinned, and it seemed as if the air chilled.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Zero Growled sharply and the six tails chakra bubbles and one tail forms. “You Bastard Zeros you were with the Akatsuki after they tried to kill me and take numerous Bijuu” Zero roared as he grew more angry by the minute and rage fill his body and his still holds his blades and they start to spark. “I am going to kill you” Zero says as a second tail appears. Zero dashes at Zeros blades out wide and ready to send lightning slash at Zeros.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Zeros had came to his aid, along with a girl he did not know, but Rey was grateful for it. A bit of help would make this battle go by so much more quickly. These two may make fine archangels for him someday, the day he acsended to become God.

"Fool, how naieve of you Zero. This isn't about Akatsuki and Shinobi anymore. It's about God and mortals. Too bad this is Onii-chan's fight, else you would have died by now." Rey said.

Last edited by Rey Ketsueki on Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Egress supressed a smile within his mask as the things that occured happened exactly the way he wanted to. He easily evaded the projectiles fired back at him and went between Rey and his assistant. Rey would block the attack and try to make a counter, but the thing Rey had fallen for is that Egress also expected Tamiat to attack him. He focused on Rey because there was no need for him to have his guard up against Tamiat. With his back turned, he could hack right through Rey's defense. But things started to unravel when all of Egress's attacks with metal objects did not even compromise Rey's health. In fact, it had worked to his advantage. Egress assumed that Rey's flesh and blood within his skin is now that of an iron-quality and so ordinary metallic attacks do not have an effect on him. Egress was pleased to have discovered this, as this proved that Rey's natural endurance has increased to great levels and his blood manipulation abilities might have as well. This was confirmed when Egress noticed Rey blocking his attack with only his arm supported by his free hand, with only a slight, bloody cut that barely pierced the skin on the arm that blocked his attack. Suddenly, solid spikes of blood formed on Rey's arm and it overpowered Egress's clash. He was pushed back by a mere inch, his ninjato now under his waist as well as his guard lowered, and Rey continued to attack him with his arm while Tamiat would strike from the back. Egress shifted his eyes slightly and splitted his focus between Rey and Tamiat. Whatever she was, Tamiat was not human. A bound spirit, perhaps. No, from her appearance, she is most likely something like a demoness. But her spirit is still bound to this earth. The Mizukage easily registered everything he has seen very quickly. Rey is trying to reach for his upper body parts, meaning that he has a deadly trick up his sleeve the moment he makes contact with it. Egress did not know what, but it must be some kind of jutsu. In which case, he is to be absolutely careful that he does not get into close quarters with Rey or let him touch him. The consequence can be fatal. And if Rey has other tricks that is usable at long-range, Egress knows exactly how to disrupt them.

Egress was prepared for this and was about to launch his sudden counter.... when a man drenched in blue chakra flashed right in front of him! The man did the blocking for him, stopping both Tamiat and Rey's attack. Egress has seen that sword before and immediately recognized the voice when the man called his name. The sword..... Apocalypse... owned by... thought Egress. He quickly jumped back a few feet to the right before anyone could make an attack on him. You! clenched Egress. Idiot.... y-you....y-you're....You're the Biggest Idiot! thought Egress. I went into battle believing none of the villagers nor my comrades will be involved! And now here you are with the light of motivation to kill. Are you trying to make a full-on charge to Hell?! Of course Egress's expression did not change while saying this and this was only in his thoughts. He sighed. He cannot force someone like Zero to leave the battlefield radius nor leave this battle. Zero will bypass it quickly and he will definitely fight and back him up. Plus, this is a battle that must be fought. At best, he will leave Zero to take care of the demoness and he will take care of Rey when a young girl flashed right besides Rey. What the... wondered Egress. Egress had no idea who this girl was as her hood concealed her face. But the fact that she resides with Rey must meant that Rey has chosen her. No matter, he will find out soon enough as Zero will do it for him. Whoever the girl is, she would not be compromising his health at all. And as if he had waken up, Zero Ketsueki decided to enter the fight as well. He has to admit, the method in which he entered the battle was extremely funny. Who does this kid think he is? Interfering a battle in which he does not belong and uttering a warning to one of the members of the five shinobi nations. Zero would need to have his mind cleared up with a little thrashing, but Egress did not forget who the real opponent is.

Strangely, shinobi suddenly entered this battle that was supposed to be between Rey and him. Does this truly mean that this battle is a symbol of the everlasting war that has been active for dozens of centuries and it is a duel that cannot be fought alone? If so, then help should be appreciated here. During this entire time and for the next several seconds, Egress did not spend any time nor dared to utter a single world.He would need to re-think his plan. He did not know what the girl can do but she must have great potential. There was Zeros, a skilled and formidable enemy within the Akatsuki and brother of Rey. But nothing's change. It was 4 against two but the strain here is the same as 2 against one when it was just Egress all alone. He needed to adjust his plan but not his methods. Egress's best natural physical capability would be his reflexes and instincts. He is able to register what he sees, react to it, plan a counter, and act on it. He can instantaneously stimulate his own neural network and speed up his synapses immediately to react through intent and pressure. The trouble would be is recovery rate. Zero Uchiha is a capable ninja who can fight numerous Jounin for extensive periods of time before tiring out. He is after all, a natural successor to the Sharingan and Uchiha clan, and one well-versed in the advanced ninja arts. Both Zeros are at least Jounin-level and can take on as well as handle the other. The girl seemed to be way out of their league. She does not belong in this battle and should not be here. She is strong but Egress is confident that he will just rush up to her and beat the hell out of her with his bare hands and feet. RIp out her arms, crush her legs, and beat her to a bloody pulp till she bleeds and asks for mercy. But the Uchiha is not feeling cruel at this moment. Zero already made his move and leaped at Zeros, a fellow Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. As he wanted, he hoped that Zero will battle Zeros as their powers are pretty equal and deal with the girl. The Mizukage sheathed his blade to his hip. Now that Rey is busy gloating about rising to godship and Zeros just wants to kill off Zero or else if he gets distracted he will be killed, Egress started to weave handseals at his average speed while the conversation and commotion is going on and with Zero's violent burst of chakra preventing anyone from seeing Egress.

Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu! unleashed Egress. Within one second of handseal weaving, Egress blasted a small fireball from his mouth that quickly expanded into a large one. The fireball aimed for the ground and between Tamiat and Rey and the girl. The impact released strong torrents of flames emanating from the fireball as it drilled into the ground. As fire obscured vision, clouds of dust and swarms of tiny rock particles and debris erupted from the ground, concealing sight. Egress immediately leaped in near the fireball from his own entry point as he is protected by his jutsu and ducked with his body turned sideways and his cloak concealing his hands. He formed nine handseals, with no one to see them, and the added precaution began to take place. A large amount of chakra started to compress and combine within Egress's abdomen, forming a highly dense raw chakra shape. It was chakra consumption but it did not hinder him as it has yet to leave his body. He is simply preparing in case he needed it. The usage of handseals and chakra compression allowed Egress to use it whenever he desires by thought and it is impossible for the others to detect this change in his chakra levels unless they have a doujutsu capable of percieving chakra. But Egress did not worry about that, because the collection of pebbles, rock, and flames blocked any sight of him. Now that he is finished, the flames will continue to back away Rey and his allies for a few more seconds. Although being near it does nothing but shift the temperature of the surrounding air, contact will result in second-degree burns. By the time the fireball diminished, a large crater existed within the earth between Rey and Tamiat and a small cloud of smoke appeared above it as bits of rock and dusty debris covered the ground. Egress shifted into a ground-crouched "turtle" position in which his hands and knee are on the ground, his legs and feet pointing up, his head facing the enemy, and his body relatively flat to the earth. From his ninja pouches, he threw four shurikens at Rey at high speed while five meters away from his position. Two shurikens spiraled its way from Egress's left and curved towards Rey's right while two shurikens were aimed lower from Egress's right and curved towards Rey's left. Egress knew that this was dodgeable but figuring that Rey would just allow it to hit him for he no longer sees any reason to avoid simple attacks, Egress also threw a dozen wire-attached kunai with six exploding tags attached to them at Rey. The resulting explosion will affect a three-meter radius and blast anyone within it to smithereens, a power that Egress doubted that Rey can simply just ignore. He wanted to see more of Rey's new abilities as he already knew that his physical state and prowess is well beyond what he'd expect. Of course, the girl will be caught within the blast radius as well. Leaving Zero to Zeros, Egress grabbed onto two larger shurikens that was summoned from his previous projectile attack and was reflected right back at him. They would help in defending. While in his posture, he'll be able to react to any attack from all sides and direction regardless of speed and angle and counter immediately while making alternations and switched. As Egress concentrates on Rey, the female, and Tamiat's movements, he prepares to seize the tide of the battle...
Back to top Go down
Faith
Gennin
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:35 am

“Byakugan!” Faith growls and then dashes in front of Rey but with some distance. “(Hakkeshou Kaiten) - 8 Trigrams Heavenly Rotation”Faith says as she takes a stance then spins and a circle of chakra engulfs Faith and takes out the fire Ball and any other attacks made by Egress. Faith jumped back out the way so Rey could attack as she did her hood came down revealing her Headband being that of Leaf. She knew she was out of her league but she could support them with her Hyuuga abilities. She watched The Thunder of the mist and The Monster of the Mist fight, she was the only Konoha ninja here.

(Wow Egress)
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:25 pm

A Hyuuga, so the girl was a Hyuuga, it was suprising that she would be able to nullify an attack from a Sage ranked shinobi, of course Egress could've been holding back. Although when Rey noticed the paper tags on the shuriken, he immediatly acted, with a snap of a finger he engulfed the projectiles in orbs of blood and then, changing the property of said blood into an acid, the projectiles all dissolved into nothing. Then with another snap of his fingers the multitude of acidic blood spheres were sent flying toward Egress.

"Shield yourself Hyuuga!" Rey shouted and clapped his hands together, a loud rumbling was heard, then out of nowhere a tsunami of blood came washing over everyone.

Rey didn't expect this to be of much harm to Egress, but this might seriously injure Zero if he's not careful. When the crimson tidal wave died down, the air was tainted with the foul scent of fresh blood and due to there being so much that the ground couldn't soak it up, there was about a foot high of the crimson liquid everywhere in sight. And what's stranger, Rey had disappeared from view. All that was left was his sword, Bloodluster, wedged firmly into the ground and Tamiat, who was just shaking the excess blood off of her.

"Now that the stage has been set, shall we continue?" Tamiat asked Egress, taunting him to come after her.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Zero Flickered away just in time he had calmed him down, now out of his Two tail form and now with his Blue Sharingan Tomeo three showing and Apocalypse in hand. Zero landed on the blood using walk on water jutsu. Zero looked for Zeros, Egress, Rey and his guardian then last the Hyuuga. “Egress We need to work together we are Uchiha and they are blood users and Hyuuga”Zero Says calmly. He had changed a lot since his disappearance. Zero Looked around and saw the Guardian and watched her but was aware of any thing around him.
Back to top Go down
Faith
Gennin
Faith

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Faith heard Rey said to cover herself as he pulled one of his tricks. She flickers away and then appears on the blood and walks on it. “Hm, where is he go....” Faiths stopped in mid sentence upon seeing Zero Uchiha and quickly dropped in to her gentle fist stance ready to fight Zero. Faith looked at him still with her Byakugan Active. She watches his chakra and chakra points ready to attack him if needed. “Where is the other Uchiha? “ Faith thought.
Back to top Go down
Zeros
S-Ranked
Zeros

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Zeros looked over the blood, as if trying to decide upon something. He then looked up.
"What have I been thinking? By Brother, his name is Rey. I have no reason to show any mercy or guilt to this Tamiat..." he steped forward, cracking his knuckles. He drew his sword, and The air crackled around him.
"This, will be retrebution." He did a single handsign and the sky roared with fury. Everything seemed to vibrate with the sound of thunder, and several electrec discharges blasted right at Tamiat.
"You insane bitch. Only now can I see the real meanings of everything! You seek to remake the world in your image, but that is a... Unreasonable cause. And thus. You must have te same fate as you've caused to many."
The blood that was conjured only strenghend Zeros, a double-edged blade of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki :: Villages :: Mist Village-
Jump to: