Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee

Go down 
+6
Mindy Ketsueki
Lunar
Hyo
Yuki rukia
Zeros
Rey Ketsueki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Jounin
Lunar

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:25 am

OCC: sorry i knew that...

IC: Lunar smiled a crooked smile and she said, "Ok.." then she threw him away from her. She looked at Rey.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:47 am

Rey looked back and sighed.
"I can't believe that you don't trust me Lunar." Rey murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://narung.forumotion.net
Lunar
Jounin
Lunar

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:49 am

She looked at him with disbelief. "I can't believe you won't tell me if I'm talking ot Rey or Tamiat." she said back to him.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:51 am

Rey sighed.
"Is it really that hard for you to figure it out Lunar?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Jounin
Lunar

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:52 am

"Too much has been going on, my brain is playing tricks on me. I can't tell anything from anything else." she said and looked at him. Walking a little closer.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:57 am

Melchee would disband her hand from her arm linking it to a small chakra thread giving the illusion of the hand flying as he controls the hand aiming it at Lunar attempting to pin her to a wall.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:59 am

Rey turned and growled.
"I have to help but if Lunar dosen't trust me..." Rey thought.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Jounin
Lunar

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:00 am

OCC: that doesn't make much sence....

IC: She got pinned to a wall. She tried to break free, her eyes turned yellow and she started to form electricity around her. She sent a stream of electricity down the chakra string to hit Melchee. Or at least get free.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:07 am

Melchee would feel the shock on her hand as she retracted it as she creates the chakra blades again wondering if she should go as far as using her trump card as she charges at Lunar slashing at her Melchee movements look like she's dancing while she slashes at Lunar.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:09 am

Rey screamed and ran in between Lunar and Melchee. He blocked the blades with his arms.
"Lunar, sorry for my behavior a while ago."
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Jounin
Lunar

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:11 am

Lunar looked at her and tried to get away but she got cut on her arm. She looked over at Rey and didn't know if she was sure but she though to him, 'I trust you Rey.' then she dodged Melchee's attack again. She looked and saw that he blocked the attack though, "It's ok Rey."
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:15 am

Rey growled and appeared as if he wasn't harmed by the blades.
"Lunar, get two more ninjas and seal Tamia with this."
Rey threw Lunar a oddly designed scroll.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:16 am

"Tamiat you dare betray me!!" As she creates a scythe of pure chakra slashing it at Tamiat. "I dare you to break this its stronger then the blades!"
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:20 am

Rey chuckled.
"Gladly."
Rey blocked the scythe with his right arm. He didn't seem to be injured. There was a feint cracking sound and Rey's arm began to bleed. Although, the bleeding stopped after a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Jounin
Lunar

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:24 am

She looked at him and said, "Ok, but I don't know how to use this." she said then she called Hiko. He came right by her side in less than a minute. She saw Yuki and asked her to help.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:30 am

Melchee with smirk as she thrusts the scythe harder in its hand as the scythe starts to crack as i crush my own scythe losing the chakra in the scythe which would take me an amount of time to restore that chakra as she turns the chakra into brain waves entering them into Tamiat mind giving her an illusion of her clan never being killed as i create one chakra blade and slash at her. "This is for betraying me!"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Jounin
Lunar

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:32 am

Lunar saw Melchee swing a blade at Rey while he was in an illusion. She teleported infront of the blade pushing Rey out of the way taking the blow.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:34 am

Rey gave Hiko and Yuki each a scroll of the same kind.
"Draw a mark around me that is the same as the one on the scrolls and set the scrolls on the outer edge of the mark so that the scrolls form the corners of a triangle. Then, each of you focus your chakra to one of the three scrolls and either my left hand, right hand, or neck. Each of you will have to focus your chakra on a different scroll and body part than the other two. After that, Tamiat should be resealed."
Then Rey was sent into the illusion. He glanced around and opened his third eye. He instantly broke free of the illusion and blocked Melchee's blade with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:36 am

Melchee laughs. "I wouldn't except anything less from the leader of the Ketsueki clan" As she de-attached her other hand changing it to a fist as she punches lunar with it trying to make her lose her scroll.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Jounin
Lunar

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:38 am

Lunar looked at him. She was hit and fell to the ground dropping th scroll. She looked up and was mad so she tripped Melchee. She crawled trying to get up to get the scroll.

OCC: what should we do about Yuki?
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:39 am

Melchee would be tripped by lunar as she continue to control her de-attached hand as she grabs the scroll pulling it back to me
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Jounin
Lunar

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:41 am

Now she got mad and she turned into her wolf form and jumped and bit onto his arm. Hiko did the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin
Kyle Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:44 am

Melchee would wince in pain. As she turns her other hand to another chakra blade using up most of her chakra due to her scythe giving her one more blade left as she slashes at the wolfs.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Jounin
Lunar

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:44 am

Hiko and Lunar bit onto him harder not letting go.
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:45 am

Rey glared at Melchee and dashed toward Melchee's hand. He blocked the blade and grabbed the scroll and gave it back to Lunar. Then, Rey held his head as if something pierced it and he was enveloped by a dark red aura. The aura faded after a few seconds.
"That fool thought he could restrain me." Rey said in Tamiat's voice, "Melchee, you're free to kill the girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki :: Villages :: Mist Village-
Jump to: