Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The abandoned Bridge

Go down 
+2
Zeros
Yuki rukia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:10 pm

"First of all, I am not an outsider. I'm a Mist ninja. Second, I have no intrest in playing 20 questions with you. Now then, answer me Akatsuki girl."
Back to top Go down
https://narung.forumotion.net
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:15 pm

" Yea right like i am gonna listen to you "
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Rey dosen't not see Egress right besides him...

"Never thought of seeing me ever again huh Rey.... especially to your failure...."
Back to top Go down
http://trueshinobilegends.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Kira
Gennin
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:24 pm

looks at all of them

"you all are akatsuki!!!"
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:27 pm

"But Kira, you are a lone boy with no family..... you should have been a missing-nin but you lived throughout all these times, your existence means something..."

Egress then activates his sharingan...

(ur kenjutsu is your weaponry skills with the sword)
Back to top Go down
Kira
Gennin
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:29 pm

"your a lie! your no kage your a fraud!!!"

a sword was formed by water and hardens to look like a regulat sword

"you lied!!!"
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:32 pm

"There was already a Mizukage who was a fraud..... he was an Uchiha like me...... now his secret is lost, if you wish to become "kage", then you better leave here.... it's not a good place to argue.."
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:34 pm

"Well, it looks like my cover was blown."
Rey took off his headband and stepped on it. Then, he put on his slashed out headband and 零 ring. Then, a typhon of blood surrounded Rey. When the yphoon cleared, Rey was in his Akatsuki cloak.
"Also, my last name is Ketsueki, not Rokii. Now then, you two can fight, I have to talk with Yuki here."
Rey looked over and glared at Yuki.
"Crimson Realm."
Rey and Yuki were transported into a dark red field.
"Welcome to the Crimson Realm. Where the rules of your precious reality does not exsist."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Gennin
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:35 pm

"you lie!!! YOUR AKATSUKI!!!! WHY SHOULD I TRUST THE LIKES OF YOU!!!!!"

he gets ready to charge
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:35 pm

(if you require any help Yuki, better warp with it now...)

"You have to defeat me, in order to fulfill your dream......"
Back to top Go down
Kira
Gennin
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:38 pm

"i will be nothing like you i will lead the village on a better life!! and i will put my life on the line like the kage you took!!"

he appears behinde him and kicks him on the spine sending him flying
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:41 pm

before filling his body with water, Egress dispearsed into water....

Another Egress leans on Kira's back.... "I gave him the highest honor possible, I put him as my High Advisor and gave him a chance of leisure retirement.... but he is after all shinobi.."

Egress stabs a kunai in Kira's pressure point and disrupts his chakra flow...
Back to top Go down
Kira
Gennin
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:43 pm

as soon as the happens water blocks the attack then he sweeps his feet sending him into the ground

"YOU LIE!!!!"

he does a handsign and water builds up in the air and it forms into a huge spear not hardened yet
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:46 pm

"Possibly you should have seen his glee when he found a powerful shinobi to take care of the village?''

"Perhaps you would meet him someday and ask him yourself about his Will of Water as the river flows?"

touching Kira, Egress sended an electrical Chidori Nagashi current throughout his whole body, efficently paralyzing him since Kira is of the water element....
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Yuki looks around then looks at rey " what do you want " Yuki takes her akatsuki ring off and holds it in her hand
Back to top Go down
Kira
Gennin
Kira

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:49 pm

he was shocked but slowly got back up and chakra surged through him he walked towards him

"did you not hear me! i won't be like you! i will put my life on the line to safe the village even if i have to die with you!"
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:51 pm

"I sense a hint of treatory in your mind. Now tell me what Nee-san said before I send you into a world of suffering."
Back to top Go down
Yuki rukia
Sage
Yuki rukia

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Yuki looks away " i said i am not telling you "
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:55 pm

Sighing as the boy dosen't understand what he had done, Egress rose up and stared at the boy's eyes, his sharingan glaring.....

"Save the village? It would be a bigger bad destruction than Sakuya's attack if i got killed by a last surviving member of your clan.... I have already gain the respect of every citizen since I saved them.... if you kill me, the only person strong enough to save them and bring back our army.... you'll be makred as a S-rank missing nin, everybody would make ur clan extinct then.."
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:01 pm

aisu walks in shooting egress with a fireball the size of kyuubi. "egress leave the boy alone he is not trash yet...but you soon will be..."
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:06 pm

"go away sakuya... we're busy.... this is personal.."

Looking back at Kira, he says " If you wish to indeed save your village like you said, come at me with the intent to kill!"
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Rey walked over and turned Yuki's head toward him.
"It's true that I can't harm you since you're an Akatsuki member but I can still do this. Crimson Technique: Shattered Dreams."
Rey faded away and Yuki was sent to a pitch black room.
"Here, you will see or relive the death of your most loved ones."

OoC: You take over from here.
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:11 pm

she laughs mencingly "did you not here me ninja!!!! you out lived your self your trash at now you die!!!! she points her index fingure at him and from the index fingure dripped water and it connected to egress being but since its connected to me he can't move. "the funnything about my ability it doesn't harm me!!! now die!" she activates the mark on her neck she touches the waterrey cover your mouth and nose and do the same for the girl and the boy the water is poisoned and sends a haze into egress nostrill spreading like wild fire his blood boils as she laughs "trash!"
Back to top Go down
Egress Uchiha
Sage
Egress Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Still bleeding, Egress touches Kira....

"Look at her Kira, this is the person who destoryed your village! it was I who saved it! Take one long look at her, and study how crazy she became... how obsessed with power she was imbued with.... it's up to you... to end that.... ''evil''..... she dont have to become me.... but listen to me.... and you shall find a way.... touching his foredhead, Egress smiles...

"I have given you a portion of my power..... though it will regenerate over time... be strong.... like your.....father.....

Then egress's head bobbed down, still with a smile in his face...
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:17 pm

"how touching!!! now die!" does handsigns "but first you have somthing of mine" she touches the ground and he face turns into a shadow she does a handsign "bijuu extraction!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The abandoned Bridge   The abandoned Bridge - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The abandoned Bridge
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next