HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:03 am

Rey laughed and continued to slash Kyle. He avoided attacking vital body parts but still inflicting enough pain to force Kyle to stop restraining Melchee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narung.forumotion.net
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:47 am

Kyle would keep getting slashed as his blood covers him Kyle using most of his energy to restrain Melchee as his chakra amount started to get to a low. "You you'll crush me didn't you without any problems. Then why aren't you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:51 am

Rey sighed.
"If I do kill you, Melchee will lose most of her powers."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:53 am

"Thanks for the information." As Kyle took out a kunai and aimed it for his own throat. "Slash one more time and i stab my self, ill die anyways so no point."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:55 am

Rey stood still.
"How long can you keep this up? It takes a goo amount of chakra to constantly restrain your guardian."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:57 am

"Im already running low on chakra if i stay like this ill be completely empty soon." As kyle kept the kunai under his throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:03 am

Rey laughed and waited for Kyle to faint.
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 am

Kyle would use all of his chakra running on empty as Melchee broke free from Kyle's body. "Good to see you again Tamiat." As Melchee possessed Kyle's body.

Last edited by Kyle Ketsueki on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:15 am

Rey laughed and smirked.
"Isn't it much better out here? We're not confined in our host's mind anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:28 am

Kyle would smirk a bit. "Yup so why did you call me here and do i get to shred people apart?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:31 am

Rey sighed.
"You've never changed Melchee. But I've called you here so that we can extract revenge for the other guardians who were killed during the massacre. And yes, you do get to shred people apart. You can start with the ice girl named Yuki behind you."
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:39 am

Melchee with grin.
"With pleasure."
As Melchee turned around creating a chakra blade from his arm. As she charged at Yuki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Jounin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:57 am

Lunar got a feeling that she was too late for the last person with a guardian, Kyle. "Oh no, I forgot about Yuki." she said and saw that Rey's and Zeros's bodys were gone. She looked and mindy's body was still there. 'I have to help Yuki, no matter what.' she thought then she teleported infront of Melchee and put a barrier between her and Yuki. 'This better be strong enough.' she thought and kept it strong with her chakra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:58 am

Rey walked over to the barrier and knocked on it.
"Let me through Lunar."
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Jounin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:01 am

Lunar smiled and evil smile and said, "I dont' know what you did to Rey but I'm not letting my guard down. Not even for you....Tamiat." she said to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:02 am

Rey stumbled back.
"You don't believe me Lunar?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Jounin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:03 am

"I believe in Rey....not in Tamiat though." Lunar said and looked at him. "I know Rey is in there somewhere. Your just not letting him through." she said and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:05 am

Rey sighed.
"Lunar, you idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:06 am

Melchee would slash at the barrair as she created another chakra blade from his left arm slashing at the barrair non stop.
"Oh look another body to rip to shreds. Tamiat can you break this barrier so i can rip them to shreds."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Jounin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:07 am

She was taken by surprise. "W...what?!" she said with wonder and shock in her eyes. "I'm sorry it's all to confusing. I don't know who to believe anymore. I don't know if your Rey talking to me or Tamiat." she said and still concentraited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:13 am

"Forget it Lunar, as far as I'm conserned, I don't even know you!"
Rey walked away.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Jounin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:14 am

Lunar looked at him and looked down at the ground. She let down the barrier to depressed. She didn't care what happened to her now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:16 am

Melchee with grin as he notices the barrier is down as he charge at lunar slashing at her with both blades. "I do love the sight of blood i shed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Jounin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:19 am

Lunar grabbed Melchee's neck when he cut her. She just tightened her grip on his neck and lifted him into the air. She wasn't happy now. "I thought I could trust you Rey. Then you put on his show." she said but she was staring into Melchee's eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle Ketsueki
Gennin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:24 am

OoC: Melchee is a girl.
Melchee would destroy the chakra blade from her left arm as she aims her hand at lunar fireing a small blast of chakra from her hand at lunar's body. "Let me go know or trust me i can do much much worse."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee   

Back to top Go down

Ketueki Guardian: Velnoth and Melchee
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next