Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaf village southern forest.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

Leaf village southern forest. Empty
PostSubject: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:53 pm

Hijin looked around him, scanning the area for anyone. He then nodded, and sighed in relief. Assuming he was alone. He sat down at the base of one of the large trees and leaned back on it. "Phew..." Hijin sighed. He just needed some time to think and figure out what he was going to do. "I'm so behind...Self training isn't going to be enough anymore. There's got to be a way to train myself harder..." Hijin thought.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:01 pm

Niki jumped down frm a tree.
"Why don't yo train with me then cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:08 pm

"Gah!" Hijin shouted, jumping back. He wasn't easily scared, but that startled him. Did she...Read his thoughts? Or was he just easy to read? It didn't really matter right now. Standing, Hijin bowed. He wasn't into greetings, but strangers he treated with respect. You never know who someone could be. "I'm not sure. I'm not exactly...liked. You willing to risk helping me?" Hijin said. He knew people didn't like him, especially other shinobi. "This could be a trap...I do need help though." Hijin thought.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Niki giggled. She had hidden her animal features perfectly. No one could tell the difference from her and an average girl by just looking at her.
"Sure cutie."
Back to top Go down
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:24 pm

Hijin brushed some dirt off his jacket. He smiled, bowing to her again. "Thank you. Most would be unwilling to help me." Hijin said. Hijin felt odd. He was used to coldness and hostility. Kindness was something he had to give, never receive. If this was a trap, he didn't suspect it at all. Hijin relaxed his body a little, his guard dropping. "What would you have me do?" Hijin said.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 pm

"Well, you could start by telling me your name cutie. And by the way, my name is Niki."
Niki tilted her head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:33 pm

Putting his hands in his pockets and looking down, Hijin could feel his face getting hot. If anyone saw him now...Oh boy. He hoped no one else was here. "Hijin." He said. Scratching the top of his head, Hijin looked at Niki then around him. He sighed again, the area clear. Maybe he wouldn't get attacked today.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Niki gigged and walked over. She held her hand under Hijin's chin and turned his face toward her.
"What's the matter Hijin?"
Back to top Go down
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:45 pm

"Hmm...Nothing I suppose." Hijin said. He felt like someone else was near, and he usually was right about that. Guess he was off this time. "I'm just being paranoid. I need to relax, I wont be attacked today." Hijin thinks, reassuring himself. Hijin smiles a little and nods at Niki. For now at least, he was safe. "Ok. What should I do now?" Hijin says.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:50 pm

"Well, what do you want to do?"
Niki giggled and threw her arms around Hiijin. She rested her head on Hijin's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Hijin gulped, a little thrown off guard by her actions. "I-I don't know...Most genin won't spar me anymore, E-Even when I taunt them." Hijin says nervously. His combat experience set him apart from most genin. He could fight even before he entered the academy.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Niki tilted her head and looked at Hijin.
"Why do you sound so nervous?"
Then, Niki noticed a drip of blood on Hijin's cheek.
"Hijin, there's blood on your cheek. Here."
Niki gently licked the blood off and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Hijin relaxed, trying to ignore his own feelings of being watched. A little suprised by the blood on his cheek, Hijin blinked in shock with his eyes wide. "Um...Thank you." Hijin said, a little confused and embarrassed. Rubbing his scar with his index finger, Hijin looked at Niki. "I'm sorry about the way I'm acting. I'm just used to a constant threat of attack." Hijin said, bowing slightly to Niki in apology.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:21 pm

"Well, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:28 pm

"Well, I usually climb the trees around here. I've gotten fairly good at it." Hijin says, smiling. He then leaps up and grabs the tree near him, pulling himself up higher. After making it to the first branch, he holds onto it and pulls himself up. Standing on the branch, Hijin looks at Niki. "See? By not relying on chakra, I have to use my own strength to climb." Hijin says.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Niki giggled and winked.
"I bet I can climb to the top before you do."
Niki ran to another tree which was a bit taller than the one Hijin was climbing. She extended her claws and climbed up. She knew that there was no way Hijin would notice her claws. Niki reached the top in less than a minute and sat on a branch. She waited for Hijin to climb up.
Back to top Go down
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:36 pm

A little astonished at the rate at which Niki had climbed the tree, Hijin quickly scurried to climb too. Jumping from branch to branch in short leaps, Hijin went up as fast he could. Reaching the top, Hijin held onto the tree. "I thought I was fast. How'd you climb so quickly?" Hijin said, curious.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:42 pm

"Well, if I tell you, you have to keep it a secret."
Back to top Go down
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:44 pm

"Of course." Hijin said. He had a few secrets of his own, and knew how to keep one.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:47 pm

"Well...I can't really explain it so I'll just show you."
Niki extended her claws and untied her tail which was disguised as a belt. Then, the straightened her ears and giggled.
"You see, I can transform my body parts into that of any animal."
Back to top Go down
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:49 pm

"Huh. Is that a natural thing, or a jutsu?" Hijin said, looking at her. He rubbed his chin, moving to the edge of a branch.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:50 pm

"It's my clan ability. I'm often seen as a monster becasue of this."
Back to top Go down
Hijin
Gennin
Hijin

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:55 pm

"Really? Odd." Hijin says. He backs up, then spirinting forward and jumping. Barely managing to catch the edge of a branch, Hijin pulls himself onto it. "Why? This seems cool. How could someone hate this?" Hijin says, smiling. Visions of himself as an animal run through his head, making him smile a little more.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Niki chuckled.
"I realy don't know. Humans are so steriotypical."
Back to top Go down
Shikamatsu Toushimo
Gennin
Shikamatsu Toushimo

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Shika appears behind Hijin looking like his avi,an one of his puppets on his back."hello" shika said to Hijin hoping that he wouldn't be frightened and attack shika cuz he wasn't in a good mood ever he then turns and looks at Niki "hello there Niki,so what you guys up to" shika said rubbing his arm then sits down on the branch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf village southern forest.   Leaf village southern forest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaf village southern forest.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next