Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto: Legacy of the Akatsuki

Naruto RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:
Ryo: 200

Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Empty
PostSubject: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Zero stands there waiting with his blue sharingan active as he watches the base burn

Last edited by Zero Uchiha on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Niki
Gennin
Niki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:45 pm

OoC: Who are you betraying?
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm

OoC:look at the forum i am in
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 am

Rey walked out of the flaming base with Bloodluster in hand. He glared at Zero and smirked.
"So tell me Zero, why did you choose to join the Akatsuki and then betray us to join the Seven Swordsmen?"
Back to top Go down
https://narung.forumotion.net
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:00 am

Zero pulls out apocalypse and both of them are black and gold
"i have been a spy from the begining i am the thunder of the hidden mist"
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Location : Either on the computer or trying to shoot you with a bow and arrow. Hold still!

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:02 am

Rey laughed.
"I knew you were hiding something. So tell me, have you gain any information about us?"
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:04 am

"you will have to rip it out cuz i will never tell you anything former leader"
Zero puts himself and apocalypse into a defence postion

Last edited by Zero Uchiha on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:05 am

OoC: You do not know that I'm the fake leader. Only Aisu and I know that Aisu is the real Akatsuki leader and we kept it a secret. Therefore, edit you post and adress me as "former leader".
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:07 am

((OoC:done))
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 am

Rey sighed.
"I know that you didn't get any valuable information. After all, we've never told you anything and we don't keep files of any sort except for ones containing information on Jinchurikki."
Rey put away Bloodluster and reached his hand into the ground. He pulled out a orb of molten lava the size of a basketball and hurled it at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:17 am

Zero and the apocalypse glow yellow and lighting spark fly as Zero flashes to the side
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:28 am

Rey created a clone and both formed a few hand signs.
"Lightning Style: Blue Lightning Barrier."(Rey)
"Lightning Style: Black Lightning Barrier."(Rey's clone)
Bolts of blue and black thunder struck around Zero. Instead of dispersing, the bolts of lighting stayed and formed a barrier around Zero.
Then, Rey created two more clones and they've all formed hand signs. They pressed their hands on the ground.
"Lightning Style: Implosion."
The barrier bagan to shrink and as the blue and black thunder struck each other, sparks flew and small expliosions occured.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:31 am

Zero throws both apocalypseat one clone then used Lightning pinpoint version two and tranported there and starts slicing clones
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 am

OoC: Problem, it's a barrier. Therefore, Apocalypse cannot pass through.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:35 am

((OoC:the swords are coated in lighting and lighting can pass though lighting simple phyises))
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:38 am

"First Seal, Release."
Rey and his clones released their first guardian seal.
"Crimson Technique: Hellfire Barrier."
Blazing pillars erupted from the ground as Apocalypse passed through the lightning barrier. The pillars themselves formed another barrier and blocked the two dagger-like blades from passing though.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 am

Zero smiles as he epruts in to thunder as it was a thunder clone as the real make more thunder clones and if they are hit they explode in lighting shocking the one who did it and Zero and clones attack
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:47 am

OoC: If the one I trapped was a thunder clone, then it would've dispersed when Rey used Lightning Style: Implosion. The sparks and explosions are powerful enough to destroy a clone.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:51 am

((OoC: different type of clone this is made of pure lighting))
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:53 am

OoC: If a clone is made of pure lightning, it wouldn't be harmed by physical means but it also means that it wouldn't have been able to do anything physical other than simple movements. It wouldn't have be able to harm me either.
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 am

((OoC:but they can fight and explode if hit))
Back to top Go down
Rey Ketsueki
S-Ranked
Rey Ketsueki

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 am

Rey looked aggrivated.
"Forget it, you're so pathetic that I have no interest in fighting you."
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Zero smiles his clones go and he holds his apocalypse as they shine
"your the weaklings not us"
Zero's eyes glow blue without the sharingan then stops and walks away flickering
Back to top Go down
Narika
S-Ranked
Narika

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:42 pm

Aisu grabed zero by the neck "no listen trash! your not facing the leader and since your no longer part of us i will spare you but i will injure you and tell your boss of this name, Aisu Hinamori. That will be the name of the akatsuki leader that will be coming for your orginazation and i will kill all of them one by one...now as for you!" she does handsigns and places hand on your stomach "Ninja art: chakra 7prong seal!" he no longer can use his chakra then a poison glow appears in her palm she strikes into the center of his back sending poison in his viens and she throws him to the side. "no listen trash you only got minutes before you die so better tell your leader quickly before you die! oh and there is no cure for what i did to you"
Back to top Go down
Zero Uchiha
S-Ranked
Zero Uchiha

Ninja Rank
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:43 pm

The clone explodes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns   Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Uchiha's tratiorous attack and goodbye on the Akatsuki as their base burns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next